Lower abdominal pain in my pregnancy is killing me. Not because I am in pain. I don't feel that pain for most of the day, but when it appears I just think that something is wrong with my baby. I don't know how to tell this to my husband because if I lose this baby, he will abandon me.

I am in my first trimester and all analysis are OK. Whenever I see my doctor, he tells me that I am fine. 

But I don't know how to deal with lower abdominal, sharp and cramping pain during first trimester. Is this normal? What to do? 

This is very normal so you don't have to worry about it. I don't really think that whatever you read here is going to make you feel better since the tests from the hospital didn't remove your worries. Look, abdominal pain during pregnancy is just a common thing and almost every single women experiences it during their pregnancies. 

On the other hand, I don't know what to tell you about the fact that your husband would leave you if you lose your baby, that is just wrong and I am sorry about talking about this because it is really none of my business. 

Hi Merry,

If your doctor told you that everything is okay, then everything is okay. I had abdominal pain in my pregnancy and it was actually strong when compared to yours and my doctor still told me that everything is okay. I think that you should just calm down and accept the fact that you are going to feel abdominal pain in pregnancy, it is such a common thing so you need to accept it as something very normal. I am sorry about the situation in which you are now with your husband but we cannot tell you anything about that here.

They are right, if your doctor told you that everything is okay, then I am sure that everything is okay. If you still feel like that there is something bad going on, you can always seek opinion of another doctor or you can ask your doctor to let you do some tests, just in case.

Abdominal pain during pregnancy is a really common thing but if your pain is too strong and if it is too frequent, then there might be something bad going on, I don't know, I guess that you should just do some tests and see if everything is okay.

Abdominal pain during pregnancy is something that is normal. A lot of pregnant ladies feel that pain because the fetus is growing up and it is normal that you are screeching. I think that you don't have any reasons to be worried in this case. You need to be worried and take some steps only if this pain is sharp and strong. 

But if you already went to see your doctor and if he told you that there is no reason for you to be worried, than you should not be. Stress can harm you and you don't want that.

Enjoy your pregnancy. 

Nothing weird. This pain can last for a couple of days but it is usually nothing serious. Trust me, you are not an exception because many women experience lower abdominal pain during the early weeks of pregnancy, especially during the first trimester. There are many reasons for this. I don't know how to describe the pain that I was feeling during my pregnancy, but I think that it is more felt like those menstrual pains, when you need to get your period or when you have your period for first or second day. If you have this pain as well than you should not be worried at all. Everything is going to be OK. I love to say that when you are in this condition, it has to hurt.

Pregnancy is a challenge and this is something that you need to fight with, unfortunately alone. Those pains are similar to every other type of pain that we have when we are not pregnant. Sure, we are scared when we are pregnant because we care for the baby. I am glad that you went to see your doctor immediately and to consult him.  That means that he will track your pregnancy very successfully and that everything is going to be ok with you. Sure, you don't have to run away to see a doctor whenever you feel small pain, but inform him about changes that you are going through.