was wondering if anyone can help me? I have really bad lower abdominal pain, it feels like period pain, but its continous, the pain is worst around my ovaries and lower back pain.

:( I have had the same problem before an i get near fainting lots of sweats, the doctors say it is cervical cancer form your white blood cells building up on to your ovaries, an a reason that could have started would be bcuz of alot of stress

hi ;-) i have similar problems, i have lower abdominal pain left and right, i feel tired all the time, my lower back hurts, my periods sre different and my legs hurt so much i have to sit down otherwise they wil give way! my doctor put it down to constipation at first but knew i wasnt because i was going!! she is now telling me it could be a food intolerance such as dairy or wheat so i have to try that! but im sure its to do with my ovaries in some way...... i dont know what to do x

its not intolerance I think. I have the same issues. I am seeing my gynae on monday and I am sure its either
endometreosis...or ovarian cysts. Do not leave it...go to your doctor and have it checked. Never had this pain before its aweful

Its something I have experienced before but not to such a degree. Where I have had pain for almost a week. Doc thought it might be kidney infection and put me on meds but nothing has helped Cataflam for pain and still nothing.
Def has something to do with the reproductive system. Please let me know if you have any news...
hoepfully helping each other will help and we will all come to something.
Do you have a swollen tummy? Bascially from your navel to your pubic area? The back pain is terrible too and constant almost...not something that comes and goes...difficult to sit and cannot find a comfortable position.

Hi, I hope this helps you (sorry so long) At least read the 2nd paragraph I have found relief :-D .

I have had lower left abdominal pain for about 5-6 years now. The first Dr. I went to in England, said it was Endometriosis, which seemed correct as I had all but one of the symptoms. MRI found a very tiny fibroid, the size of the tip of a pen, very common for ppl with Endo to have fibroids. I never went for exploratory surgery for the Endo as my Dr said he didn't recommend me to, I just lived on pain pills and suffered through it. About 3 years ago, it had gotten so bad (progressively over a long period of time) I was immobile on the couch for about 5 weeks, I was 35 at the time, and I had to crawl to the bathroom. The Obgyn gave me a shot 1x/month for 3 months to stop my period and put me in a medical menopause, I felt great once the shots started to kick in. After the last shot it took about 2 months for my period to get back to normal. Once it did and progressed to the usual heavy, crampy, painful and eventually agonizing period I was so familiar to along with painful bowel movements and constipation I was so accustom to. I was taken to the hospital, for lower left abdominal pain b/c it got so bad, totally useless as they sent me home w/ an Rx for Miralax. About 5 months of this went by, I went to the Dr. b/c it was increasingly getting worse. She ordered another MRI found the same old fibroid except now they say it's large, “oh' but it's nothing to worry about b/c lots of ppl have them." By the way you were very backed up, constipated, you should take something for that. Duh? That’s part of the problem I went to you for. I researched online and found out the shots they gave me actually cause fibroids to grow one the treatment has stopped. I tried taking Metamucil, miralax, exlax, gas-x and changed my diet, all the time on pain pills, nothing helped.
:-D Finally, I had gone to the health food store and learned about digestive enzymes :-D , I started taking Digest Gold, and for the past 6 weeks I have not had any of these problems. I am now having about 1-3 bowel movements a day, or at least almost every day. My last period was bearable, I took some aleve for only 1 or 2 of the days, I was able to go to school and work those days. I think I noticed a difference with the enzymes on about day 3 at the start of taking them. I think I paid about $45. for the bottle of 90 pills, and my local health food store is expensive you can probably find them online for cheaper. After the 2nd week I decided to add Ultimate Flora for critical colon to my regimen, and eventually a whole food multi vitamin. I am under a lot of stress at the moment as finals are coming up, and feel ready to add an exercise program to this, probably yoga. But the great news is, I am feeling better, happier more optimistic and hopeful that this was answer to all my problems. I hope you at least try the enzymes and let me know if they help you too. :-) And please if this helps spread the word online, because there are so many people suffering and so many unanswered threads on this subject I can not answer them all. The medical profession has never addressed this problem with me as w/most ppl suffering with these symptoms. My hope is to bring awareness and relief to those like us who suffer needlessly. :-D

hi,
ive been having lower back pain and lower abdominal pain since last week and my period isnt due until next thursday,
i feel full at times and sometimes feel like im going to be sick at times but it doesnt come out and isnt that bad,
in the morning i feel like im empty and if i eat a little i feel so full! The pain is worst in the morning which forces me to go to the toilet if i dont the pain will carry on, pls could you help me asap

helo, pls could you help me ive been having pain since last week in my lower back and lower abdominal, my period isnt due until next thursday, i feel full at times and sometimes empty but when i eat a little i feel baloated! i feel sick at times but it doesnt come out and after a while it isnt that bad, in the morning the pain forces me to go to the toilet if i dnt it will carry on, my back hurts when i sit down for long and try to get up pls could you help me asap!