hello everyone...
i am looking for some answers...lately for about 3 days i have been getting some cramping in my lower abdomin, kinda like period cramps! my husband and i are trying to concieve, and this our 3rd month of trying..i do believe the pill is out of my system so i believe it is possible. along with the cramps i have been kind of emotional, but my breast really aren't sore like they say i should be expecting...my period isn't due for about another week...please help...i need answers...this is torture! do you think that i am pregnant????
Rachel

it is a possiblity but you will have to just wait till your period is due and then test!

are you pregnant? I have the same syptoms after just stopping the contraceptive pill

well i took like five tests and i have been on the pill for awhile and i got off of it last month and i am experiencing the same thing but my tests came out positive and i havent had my period yet so maybe its the same for you have you takin any tests yet...???

I am having the same symptoms. Lower abdominal cramping like period cramps..but my periods are irregular...I am going to take a test after Sunday if my period doesn't come. My breasts are a little sore but nothing out of the ordinary before my period starts. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

cramping like period cramps..but my periods are irregular...im do for my period on the 20th this month i have been having unprotected sexfor 7 months now last month my periods was light and spottin for three days i took a few preg test but now im cramping like im gonna getmy period and it aint do yet could you have a idea what it could be

i was trying 2 get pregnant but then i stop trying and know i am pregnant i just found out today iwas in shoock i had this syntoms alot of mucus after ovulation and my nipple the dot hurted then craps and belly hurt and then NOperiod

i was trying 2 get pregnant but then i stop trying and know i am pregnant i just found out today iwas in shoock

i have had lower abdominal pain for the past couple of years, my gynae said that i have a swollen ovary and gave me medication but that didn't help. The pain gets so bad that i have to put a hot water bottle in order to release the tension and pain, my gp gave something for viral infection i used that and the pain ceased now its back. we have tried to conceive for the past 3 years and nothing has happened could it be the cramps preventing conceiving.

You might be having miscarriages.

ladies, google pcos (polycystic ovarian syndrome). I have irregular periods, horrible abdominal cramps, moods swings etc... and after 10 years my pcp finally diagnosed it. 1 in 10 women suffer from this condition and the thing is doctors do not speak about it. I had to do a lot of research then requested an ultrasound. They found many cysts on my ovaries and I soon learned that the cause of my pain was due to ruptured cysts. PCOS may cause diabetes and infertility. Please ask your doctor about this condition or do your own research like I did.

hi i was looking for advice on a different subject. However i did wish to comply what you were asking. I have been pregnant before and the first baby i tried a very long time. I was taking birth control and my doctor told me in some cases the pill can take up to one year to not be active in your system. I had a hard time believing that. so i wanted to do more tests and first time the tests came back that every thing was normal. however i went for more test done by a gyncoligist. and found out i had a tyroid problem. as well i get tender breasts and its not from being pregnant which it sucks i got that from menstruation, i hope something in my reply that can be of some help

hi there yesterday i had slight cramping in my lower stomach.today i had none but tonight it is more intense not very sore,mostly uncomfortable.
last week i had a lot of vaginal discharge but it has calmed down this week i am confused as i am trying for a baby for 2 years i just want some answers before i go and waste the doctors time thinking i am pregnant when i might not be.

any answers would be helpful.
im not feeling most pregnancy symptoms. no nausea no breast tenderness just mostly cramping and discharge.
thanks in advance..and baby dust to the women who are in the same boat as me..

i just came off the pill and i'm having some weird cramps.