Hi, I have been experiencing intense lower back pain associated with occasional abdominal pains for over a yr now. It originally started with pain in right testical and raidiating into lower abdominal and lower right back. It has since moved to the left lower back as well. Sometimes a very dull ache and other times sharp pains. It tends to alternate from left to right. Symptoms include frequent feeling of having to urinate, sometimes burning during and not during urination. I have had several blood tests, an x ray and an ultrasound on my lower right abdominal area and testical and nothing has been diagnosed. My markers of inflammation in blood tests were normal. This pain does not really feel like muscle strain yet it has occasionally intensified to the point where i am unable to walk or stand up straight. Most often the pain is primarily, what feels like an extremely deep ache located slightly above my buttocks associated with sharp sacral joint pain. Two doctors, several tests and recommendations yet no relief! Please help me!!! 1

I too have been having the exact same issues and problems and the doctors can't seem to find out what it is and since I'm 25 yrs old they assume I'm a "drug seeker" it seems like and even when i go to the ER it doesn't get any better because they don't want to help me! They think I'm faking it or something and I tell them I DON'T want a perscription cause I'm a disabled veteran who gets 90 Morphine 60mg ER with 100+ oxycodone 15mg for breakthrough pains but I simply want them to figure out what's wrong and while I'm there to keep me at a comfortable level (tolerable) pain management. But it sure seems to never fail I don't get anything but a shot of morphine (that doesn't do sh*t) and something to make my stomach not have spazims but this sh*t doesnt help and I'm back in the ER the next day! So They must not realize tax payers pay for my medical expenses. So we're you ever able to find out what the issue was?