Hi, I am 23 years old and usually have regular periods(the same date each month).About 2 weeks before my period was due i had some spotting which lasted about 2 days.For the past week i have been feeling constantly sick although i have not physically been sick.I have also had a few headaches and some mild diarrhea.I am due on, on the 23rd but on the 17th i felt like i was going to come on, getting some cramping.On the 18th i came on(well i think it was my period) but it is very very light, only noticeable when wiping after going to the toilet.This has been the same since then(4 days now).starting yesterday i have had a back ache ad have been feeling dizzy when standing up or being in the sun for too long.Myself and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex on a couple of occasion recently.I took a test today which came back negative.Could i be pregnant? or is it something else? If anyone has had the same thing or know what it could be, any comments would be much appreciated.I am very confused.Thankyou.

This is why I am on here! I have had the same exact symptoms! I have had to use the bathroom alot more lately as well. I have also been EXTERMLY cranky and snappy. I have 4 other kids and this seems alot like the symptoms I had when I was pregnant with them but I had the Essure procedure done about 3 weeks ago. I have been craving salt. Who craves SALT!! Can someone please help us?

So, you have already taken a pregnancy test that came back negative? I know it's a silly thing to do, but may I point out to you that pregnancy tests do have a sell-by date, and also that they don't come back accurately if you take them before your period was due, or, for that matter, several months into a pregnancy? 

If you are experiencing general symptoms such as constipation, nausea and vomiting, it is always worth checking out why, especially if they go on for a fair bit. Maybe the best thing you could possibly do is go see a doctor, anyway?

3 years ago**