I have been having very light spotting for a couple of days now. My period is not due for another 2 weeks. The only reason I know it is even happening is because I noticed after I wipe.. it is very very light. I am not on birth control and my boyfriend and I have unprotected sex often. Could this be implantation bleeding? Im really not sure.. I have never had spotting before.. not before after or inbetween my periods.

?

SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME!

its fusterating when no one answers im also facing the same issue as you but mine is a week and a half after my period with brownish /red spotting and i never spot either ....but it seems like no one cares to offer any advice on here.

i kno rite.. its kinda irritating in a way because what if its suttin serious.. idk worried.. blah

Yea
I see ppl answering questions that are common sense like "how do I know im pregant ?"
DUH Take a test ...but we have a real problem that isn't something that is common sense .
It is not normal and it really sucks that no one wants to help

i know.. i mean i would understand if i have done this before but i have had my period for a good 10 years and its never happened not once.. the only time i ever spotted was when i had implantation spotting about a year ago i think... yea i think so.. but i had a miscarriage.. and never since then or before than have i spotted.. and i dont know.. my bf and i are hoping for a baby but we dont want to get our hopes up and i am just afraid that their is something wrong.. i dont know.. im going crazy wondering if there is something wrong.. and its to early for me to test for pregnancy.. besides i think i just wanna wait to see if i miss my period.. i mean i can hope.. but im not going to! But anyways.. are you still spotting? has it stopped yet? keep giving me updates hun.. if you find anything out please let me know.. it could be the same thing for me!

OMG! I AM IN THE SAME SCENARIO AS YOU BOTH ARE..

i spotted on the 19-20th of this month (july) i had my period on the 5th of july stoped on the 10th of july. 8 days later july 18th my fiance and i had sex when he came back in from the ship hes in the navy. well anyways i have only symptoms of lower abominal pain on my right side and then it would lightly go to the left side and back. my period is not due until the 5th or 6th of aug. or maybe the 11th or 12th of aug. its very annoying when no one at least checks on these posts and give a comment for us people who need it the most. if i was a doctor i would help the most i can. but of course being in the same situation we all dont know what to do. what are your names by the way? my name is randie

well randie is my husband and my name put together. but everyone calls me randie. lol. no explanation..

hi randie.. my name is Cassie.. still spotting! im supposed to be getting my period anytime now.. so i have been spotting for about 3 weeks.. did u find anything out?

nope but if i am i will be around 3 weeks and 1 day its so annoying i really want to know if i am or not. but i would rather wait after i miss my period. DONT WANT TO GIVE MY HOPES UP. by the way i been having this cramp on my lower abdomen on the left side. its been hurting alot lately thats the only symptom im having. well how about you? have you taken a test yet?

Im actually having the same problem. I have also noticed that there are no answers to any of the questions similar to this one. I spotted two days after my period for four days. When it stopped, i was relieved, until i researched the possible causes. It has been about a week since my last day of spotting, now i am having a heavy discharge, not colored, not smelly, really similar to water actually, a bit thicker though. I have never spotted before, nor have i had this heavy of a discharge. It's really confusing. i may just be fooling myself, but like i said i have never ever spotted and i have had my period since i was 11; i am now 19.

Hi there! I am new to this and I have read every one of the questions and concerns that you all have wrote on this forum. I can see how you are all frusterated so I am going to try and shed some light for you or atleast offer up what I have. I have also had this problem a couple times. I had two miscarages about 10 weeks into pregnancy and the light spotting was how I found out that it was happening. Unlike you though, the light spotting was followed by a heavy period about 3 weeks later and that is when I went into the doctor to see what he thought. He said I had lost the baby (this has happened twice now) and that my period should return to normal within a month or two. I really hope that this helps, but if you are still unsure, please follow up with your doctor just in case it is a warning sign of something more serious.
Please don't think that no one cares...it isn't a regular thing to have this spotting. We are all out here to help and we can only answer with something solid if we know what is happening. Good luck.

Hi I'm also having the same problem as all you guys. However now it's dec and you guys should have found your answer. I'm experiencing nausea sometimes spotting lower back pain cramping light headedness and increase in appetite. What do you think?

Yes it could be implantation bleeding. Especially since your period isn't due to start yet. Take a test or go to a Dr. Spotting can also be a sign that you are getting ready to miscarry. Or it could just be your horomones going crazy.

Hi randiezwife and other "frustrated" with no answer,

I would think, due to your symptoms that it sounds as though some inplantation bleeding is happening. Forgive me for redundancy... are your period(s) usually occuring around the same time(s)? Compared with the bleeding "level" right now, is it the same amount you usually have?

Have any major medical procedures occured in the past year or so EX: abortion, miscarriage, etc.? These pregnancy tests are pretty good with detecting the HCG hormone in pregnancy pretty early. I have researched a bit, and found the first response test to be spoken pretty highly in ratings according to the amounts of HCG it detects at an early time.

Also know, that if you cannot afford a pregnancy test, there are pregnancy care centers that offer the tests at no cost. They counsel you on all your options and educate you on the issues at hand. They can also refer you to agencies that can help with needs throughout the pregnancy and after. I am not sure of your "wishes" about the pregnancy.

2 years goin strong:

I can tell you, I just went through a miscarriage about 1 1/2 months ago. It does definetely get frustrating. My hubby and I have been trying for about close to 4 years now. I crushed my foot in March, and had to have MAJOR surgery to have it "rebuilt", 11 screws, 1 plate and bone graft, needless to say with lots of pain meds etc. Well, I found out I was pregnant and miscarried shortly after, even after no more taking of pain meds. I think it had to do with the medication. My heart was crushed. I have a son, but desired another. Anyway, enough about me. I somewhat feel your pain young lady.

randizwife, My hubby is also in the Navy. Neat. I wish you all MANY blessings, please dont hesitate to post me on ANYTHING further. I was a volunteer counselor at a pregnancy resource center for years, I would LOVE to help in any way that I can. Dont be a stranger, ok?

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU LADIES,

HIZGRACE