i spotted 2 weeks before my very light period. and i didnt have a period last month. i have contineous cramping in my abdomen and back. i have nausea every single night and early morning and a constant headache. but i took a pee pregancy test like a week ago. is it possible that i could be pregnant?

I've been experiencing the same symptoms as you and I've been driving myself crazy because I've taken 3 home pregnancy tests and all three negative. I usually have a very normal period, to the date but this month i was a week late, then bleed for a day or two and that's it. I feel I'm pregnant but don't know what to do. Any suggestions???

Lately Ive been having to use the bathroom everytime i eat something and I quit my birth control about three months ago.Ive been experiencing tiredness ,when im use to getting up in the morning and cleaning my whole house from top to bottom all i want to do is sleep now.I have to have the fan on me every night becuase my body temp is hotter than normal and ive been feeling sick to my stomach,Im normallyuse to a 5-7 day period now i have them for one day and they are lighter than usual and after its over i normally have some clear gooey vaginal discharge and brown spotting idont know if im pregnant but i should because i am 24 going on 25 and i have a 6 yr. old and a 4yr. old but its been 4 yrs so ive kind of forgotten the symptoms.oh and also my period last month was on the 16th and i normally have them around the first can i be pregnant i dont know.

I wouldn't call what happened to me spotting, but it was like a little speck of red amongst some discharge when I should have had my period 2 weeks ago. I haven't had unprotected sex and I don't feel pregnant. I took a test and it was negative. What's going on??

Wow, it's nice to know I'm not the only one going through what seems to be a "crazy" moment in my life. I have been feeling sick to my stomach almost all day, have had a headache for a week now, am extremely tired, and have a very "unusual" period. I went for a urine pregnancy test today and it came back negative, but the Dr. had no other explaination for me. I hear that some people just are not able to tell from a urine test and need to have a blood test done. If anyone can help me or know of something else that it could be I would love to hear from you. Thanks!

I had the same thing. My doctor tested me for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). Look it up and see if you have the other symptoms.

IM 19 YEARS OLD MY LAST REAL PERIOD WAS ON 10/11/07 BUT I SPOT THROUGH MY PERIOD N IT STAYS ON FOR LIKE 1 OR 2 DAYS SO I TOOK TWO PREGNANCY TEST THE 1ST ONE CAME BACK POSITIVE BUT THE 2ND ONE CAME BACK NEGATIVE WHAT SHOULD I DO? I TOOK BOTH OF THESE TEST @ THE DOCTORS OFFICE SO NOW THEY WANT ME TO TAKE A BLOOD TEST IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IM PREGNANT OR NOT...........could i be pregnant? hat should i do?

I am having the same symptoms as most of you have posted, I am almost two weeks late for my period and i have brown discharge, this morning i had more discharge but it had a little red in it still mostly brown, it is only relly when wiping though not like a normal period, I took two test once at night and one the next mornign when i was a week late both were negative Anyone have any ideas?! (my fiance and I are not TTC but if we get pregnant we'll be excited still)

so i "started" estrerday and my peroids are never on time this one was on day 20 but i have been getting pregoressily bad cramps and this last time i would up throwin up witha temp and tooka vicidine to calm down well it was a normal flow yesterday but as of today i could have basiclly gone wihtout a pad or tampon i dont ever haveunportected sex and always check the condoms afterward to make sure thye are okay but i have been really depressed and emotional the past few weeks i had a headache all day and i felt sick this morning i am very scared and wonder if i could be pregnant and if i took a test now would it but inacurate because i "started" yesterday? becaus eihave been reading and it is posible to have very light periiod and still be pregnant?

I have been having very similar symptoms. I have had a headache for close to 3 weeks now, and have felt very nauseaus for that whole time. I have also been having a pain in my side that comes and goes. I spotted for over a week. I took a pee pregnancy test and it came back negative. When I went to the doctor he said it was stress and gave me medication for my headaches. Which has not really worked.

the last day of an actual period was may 28......its now july 23..so far i have had two weeks of spotting and then one day of a heavy period and then 3 days of a light period and as of this moring i am back to spotting .....my husband and i dont use protection and we havent for over a year ...we still havent gotten pregnant .....and our insurance doesnt cover fertilaty testing .....but im more worried about the fact that i was spotting for so long and then light period and every week i have a had a negative test ....is this normal ....we kinda threw the baby option out the window when we didnt have one after a year .....

all above can be pregnancy symptoms.

So I am having tha same problems. Any answers can be helpful

I Am So Happy To Hear It Is Not In My Mind.
I Have Been Having Similar Symptoms For Approximately 5-6 Months.
I Spot For One Day, Then I Get A Brown Discharge Like When A Females Period Ends, Then Between Later That Day & 2 Days Later ( It Varies From Month To Month) I Get A Pinkish, Lightish Orange Colored Discharge ( Not Bright In Color At All) & I Experience Light Abdominal Cramping & Lower Back Pain & As I Have Read About From Other Females It Does Not Have The Period Blood Odor.
I Flow Lightly For One Day, Then I Go Back To Spotting For One Day & Im Done For The Month.
Back When All Of This Started My Fiancee & I Got Some Herbal Pills That Was Suppose To Help With The Uterine Line Thickening Enough To Be Able To Carry A Baby & We Have Taken No Precautions.
When This Started At First My Quote Period Was A Month Late, Then Id Skip A Month, Then My Quote Periods Started This Way, I Could Always Count On The Exact Day To Expect My Period Before This, But This Quote Period When It Started Up Was 4 Days Earlier & Since Then Is Between 1-5 Days Earlier Then When My Normal Period Would Come Monthly.
The Light Cramping Only Lasts For The One Day Of Flow.
I Have Taken A Couple Home Pregnancy Tests, Both Negative, But I Seen On The Show I Didn't Even Know I Was Pregnant Where This Female Had These Symptoms & Was Getting Her Birth Control Pills From A Clinic So Therefore She Had To Take A Monthly Pregnancy Test To Receive Them & She Had All Of Them Come Back Negative, But Was In The Hospital 9 Months Later In Labor.
They Said Something About She Was Not Taking The Pregnancy Test In The Right Time Frame To Pick It Up After She Would Experience Her Quote Period.
Does Anyone By Chance Know That Time Frame?
Does Anyone Know If A Blood Pregnancy Test Would Pick It Up At Any Time?
I Have Also Noticed More Frequent Headaches, Heart Burn, Some Breast Tenderness & When Me & My Fiancee Have Intercourse, I Can't Handle The Pressure Of His Body Weight On my Abdomen.
& Yes I Have Gotten More Of A Belly, But I Just Assumed I Was Gaining Weight As I Am Not Currently Working.
Can Anyone Tell Me What Else Could Be Possibly Be Going On With Me As Everything I Look up & Read About All Mentions More Frequent & Heavier Bleeding.

i have most of the same symptoms as listed above.
for the last couple weeks i have had strange shocks throughout my belly. then for the last few days i have been overly tired, and i've been getting enough sleep. my eyes, actually feel like they are burning all the time. for the last TWO days i have been throwing up in the morning, and feeling sick throughout the days. i also have a tender spot under/around my right rib, nothing too serious, but i can definetly feel it at times. i have something kind of like my period right now, it's browner, and has clear discharge as well..i got it about a week early, and i've had it for about 3 days, it's almost done already. it was never heavy, it was never bright red like usual. i feel i should wait about a week to take a pregnancy test..do you think i could be pregnant?