hello, im 21 and married. i had my last period on August 15 (it was a normal period) , i started spotting on September 7 (day 24 on my cycle) and stopped on the 10 it was very light brown and pink only noticeable when i wiped no pad or tampon required. i didn't had and pms this month so thats wired for me, i took a ept on the 14 and it was negative. still no period im very concern because i dont want to end up infertile or with a cyst or cancer... any advice??? im going to the gyn next week!

Could have been implantation bleeding from what I have been researching...The exact same things is going for me...but pls take 2 minutes to read my situation...

My name is Olivia, I'm 21 years old and this is what is happening to me....The 26 of August 2012 (one week EXACT before my regular period was due) I had light pink/brownish spotting for 6 days, not even enough to fill a regular tampon all day and at night no spotting at all would show up on a thin panty liner. I'm usually extremely heavy for 4 to 5 days EVERY PERIOD. I have taken up to 4 hpt's all just before my period was suppose to be due and 1 hpt after the date I was orginally suppose to get my period and.... NEGATIVE!

Now it's been 24 days since the spotting has ended still NO PERIOD!!!! Around the time I was suppose to have my "actual" period I went to the hospital with constant annoying headaches, cramping and lower back pains. So they took a blood test to rule out pregnancy and as such: the blood test came back negative, along with the discovery that my Thyroid Glands were off balance, which could have "maybe" been causing all these symptoms.

Started taking my Thyroid medication for about 2.5 weeks now, i've got no more stressful subjects going on in my life and still no period???? Headaches are gone and so on...still got some light cramping but nothing to alert, the doc said that my usual period should have arrived by now????....Also must keep in mind with my first child there was no symptoms or positives until two months pregnancy (I didn't even know I was pregnant until my bf told me I seemed to have gained weight lol). I had the usual cramping and maybe frequent urination but it was the bloating and headaches that gave the pregnancy away.

I'm going to have no choice but to continue the waiting game...I’m trying my hardest to tell myself I’m not pregnant, not to play tricks on my mind and body but it's hard because I want this baby so bad!

The only symptoms I have right now are: late period (Spotting for six days, one week before actual period...original period doesn't show up...and now the period I should have had now isn't here) increase vaginal discharge and cramping along with bloated belly all of a sudden and mega frequent urination :( If that brownish/ pinkish/ redish discharge stuff was a messed up period that decided to show up for the first time in my life on a 24 day cycle when i'm usually a 30-35 day cycle, my next "period" should have arrived LIKE NOW!!! And still NO PERIOD!!!!

wow olivia you are in a very similar situation. im still in the waiting game as well and with no obvious symptoms other than light breast tenderness. the doctor told me to wait until oct 5 to see what happens....

The doc told me yesterday to wait 7 more days...but it's hard this waiting game...I really want this baby. As I am writing you this message I'm having cramping again...everyday there's light cramping...not all day but periods of time. I have no other symptoms though other than the late period, cramping, frequent urintaion and sometimes cramping in my legs lol....odd I know. let me know if any changes.

Im in that situation now ... What ever happened? Did u end up pregnant??

What ended up being the issue? I'm have g the same exact problem to a "T"