I am very confused, I don't know what's going on with my period, my cycles are about 31 days. My period came 1 day late but it was very light, spotting, brown/pink it lasted 7 days my periods usually last 6 days. I had no cramps, no tender breasts which always happens but not this time. I started to get some acne which is unusual for me. I took a pregnancy test thinking it could have been implantation bleeding even though I have no symptoms of being pregnant, I've only felt emotional, it was negative, I waited a week and took the pregnancy test again, still it was negative. I went to the Dr. a few days after and they did yet another pregnancy test and it came back negative they also checked my hormone levels and they came back normal and now today I am spotting again, one week after my weird period, still no cramps, doesn't feel like a normal period. The dr. examined my stomach and he doesn't think I'm pregnant but today my stomach is sticking out and it's hard. I know it could be something not related to my period problem but I am worried that if I'm not pregnant then there's something wrong with  me.  I have a copper IUD. Any help or advice??

I have been doing the exact same thing. I feel more down that usual, I am already a depression patient but it seems worse. I know I cant be pregnant as I have have not had sexual intercourse. I've been doing this for about 6 months. My mom and grandmother bot had these symptoms and both ended up getting hestoractomies. My mom had fibroids and my gram had ovarian cists. I hope I don't have anything serious as I am only 17. But this is definately something to look in to.