Hi! I had my last normal period 12/27/2009. It lasted for 4 days. I ovulated somewhere around 01/11-01/14 of 2010 which I was sexually active the whole week (really the whole month). Around 01/18-01/19 I started spotting like a brown color when I wiped but not enough for a pad but it only lasted two days. I knew it couldn't have been my period because it was too early. I have been having slight cramps and very tired lately, peeing a lot and mood swings (so my boyfriend says).

I went to the doctor and had a culture done for a bladder and kidney infection, and also a gonnaerah(cant spell it) and chlyamedia test done. Every thing came back NEGATIVE!!! My period(I think) came one date late 01/28/10 (and I go every 31 days) but it's not enough to even fill a panty liner. I'm only spotting. (I can keep on a pad for the whole day and don't even fill it half way.)I have taken pregnancy tests(urine) al came back negative but my doctor is saying its to early or I may not have enough hormones in me yet so wait.

The very light spotting has lasted 3 days now and I think its gone cause I woke up with nothing on the panty liner. Whats wrong with me? By the way I'm 29 yrs of age and TTC. %-)

Hi there i have a problem on every month my periods would come on the 21st of every month normal it would last for 5days.But on the 21st of december it came a little heavy on the first day and on the second nothing and on the third just a little spotting nothing to talk about, and now my breast is swollen and my nipples and now a little sore could i be pregnant.

omg sameeeee issue!!!! we need to talk. are u pregnant yet???