Hi, i have a mild form of depression and suffer from peptic ulcer, so I have been recommended to try St. john’s Wort to treat my condition. Is it enough to use St. John’s Wort supplements?

Hi, i can tell you from my own experience that it takes a few weeks to see the full effect of treatment. If you are taking any other medications, check with your health care provider if the combination is possible and beneficial. St. John’s Wort really helped me with bad feelings and low moods. It is powerful to get rid of those awful feelings of anxiety that hit me from time to time. I also found to have better sleep. It is much more safe than prescribed anti-depressants, so it can be used without fear of developing withdrawal symptoms. I haven’t used it for peptic ulcer, but it is said to be efficient in regulating ulcers.