I’ve been depressed for more than three weeks. I lost my interests in things that I used to do and that could fulfill me. I lost ability to enjoy the things and my concentration is poor. I cry every day, when it rains, when watch a movie, when someone is being impolite with me. That’s kind of hyper sensibility associated with depression. I guess that certain situations that happened in my life had influence on my lack of energy. Should I start with antidepressants?

I believe that it is not needed to start with antidepressants. Start with communication, with forcing yourself to cheer up and make a plan for the day. One by one. Find the objection and try to achieve it, even the simplest one.Try with St. John’s worth if you like, that’s very powerful plant for mood disorders.

I Suggest that you tell someone close to you. They can help you get past this and help you find ways to become happy again. I know you may feel that would be very hard now but all you need is a support figure and get the help you need. If you are interested in taking the anti depressant pills, you should visit a doctor and see if they are right for you!

I think you should talk to someone. Any type of pills are harm for your body and have some type of effect. Your best bet is to communicate with someone who can surface your issues.

talking to a doctor is the best idea as they can run you through various tests and see for sure. you might be able to fix your depressing feelings before you need to go on medication, anti depressants shouldnt be your first option

What if your too afraid to tell anyone in person. I don't want to cause a big issue

The only thing that I can offer as "My Opinion" is don't turn to medication right away, there are other things to try first. I know it sometimes seems useless, but find your self a Psychologist before going to a Psychiatrist, because sometimes Talking really can help you more than you can possibly think...Trust me, been there, done that! Sometimes talking to Family or Friends helps but sometimes there are some things you just can't discuss with those particular people. I hope that this helps in some small way.
Sincerely;
Linda Wilkinson

Yes it is a kind of lack of energy. Your brain cells are not getting enough magnesium and thats why you are suffering from this problems and you are becoming more weak. To make yourself strong there are no other better solution. They just work like a MAGNESIUM MIRACLE. If you give it a try, I'm sure that you would not be disappointed.