the best antibiotic for peptic ulcer treatment

Most commonly, the following are used: amoxicillin (Amoxil), clarithromycin (Biaxin) or metronidazole (Flagyl). There are also Prevpac and Helidac that represent a combo of two antibiotics and some other agents for killing the bacteria.

You should follow your doctor's orders regarding the treatment.

Hallo,
I never had peptic ulcers so I don’t really know what is the best antibiotic out there. I know that peptic ulcers are not something to ignore and they can get very nasty if left untreated. Antibiotics will definitely kill the bacteria that are causing your health problems. I think that most doctors prescribe amoxicillin but you will have to see this with your doctor. However there are other medications that can help you with peptic ulcer. Sometimes doctor will give you a prescription for medicine to protect the lining of your stomach and your small intestine. You will also need medicine to reduce acidity production because acidity will only make things worse.
I hope that this helped.

"I never had peptic ulcers so I don’t really know what is the best antibiotic out there."

And so why do you bother replying??

Last 20 year stomach alcer I am very sad 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use