ive been addicted to weed for at least 8 years now. i can smoke anywhere from 8 grams to 14 grams in a week.
i have the same problems when i stop smoking weed.
uneasy freakin stomach, cold sweats, you name it.
its hell, and im sick of people saying '' doh its all in your head''. they dont know what theyre talking about.
i havent smoked for about 1 week, but i kinda stopped gradually so this time the withdrawal is a lot easier to manage.
also, i swtiched to lower grade weed (m39) two weeks be4 stopping instead of the kushes. i have noticed that high-potency weed give me awful withdrawals.
advice? what i have learned with time and pain:
- a ounce of alcohol (or one beer), small glass of wine can ''open up'' your appetite. works for me everytime.
- also, RADISHES . opens up your appetite so you want to eat more. radishes and a small quantity of alcohol is good 4 u anyways, so thats cool.
- in some people, sugar filled foods promote appetite.
-for sleep? try exhausting yourself by exercise longer than you are used to. (ex: take a 45 min -1hr walk, bike, lift weights, whjatever. your body will need to rest and the brain usually follows.)
- dont allow yourself to think in bed at bedtime and concentrate on your breathing, inhale, exhale, youll sleep in no time<3 .
- you can try herbal teas. check for bedtime herbal teas or chamomile , peppermint.
hope this helps jay. i wish you all the best!
regards, take care.
p.s: eating something with FRESH herbs (PARSLEY, OREGANO, BASIL, MINT...ETC) really settles your stomach.
most fresh herbs have antispamodic compounds that smooth the intestinal/stomach tract.
your stomach will feel fine after eating them !!!
so if u have the means, dont be afraid to make yourself some italian dish or to go out to an italian restaurant :D ;) .
Good luck geeze