I’ve developed acidic hunger pain that is likely to occur from 30 minutes to an hour after have meal. It is not caused by any trigger factor; I haven’t been changing my life or nutritional habits. Is this the first symptom of peptic ulcer? Pain is very strong and located in upper abdomen, almost in chest area. I can feel acidic taste in my mouth. What else can this be if not peptic ulcer?

Well, this does not have to be peptic ulcer. It seems to me like gastric oesophagus reflux disease or just heartburn. Did you forget to mention that was taking drugs like nsaids or glucocorticoids? These drugs are cause of peptic ulcers in many cases. Your symptoms can be successfully treated, so you shouldn’t wait any longer and suffer the pain. As I know, pain which occur after the meal is caused by duodenal ulcer and not gastric, bit these are two types of the same thing called peptic ulcer. You should check this, because you may need to be treated with antibiotics if you got helicobacter pylori infection. It is also successfully treated, but it requires long term therapy.