I am 20 years old and always had irregular periods. My last period ended on Jan 2nd and a couple days later I became sexually active. I had one pink spot on the 25th, then After I was about a week late for my due period I had some cramping and brown stringy looking discharge that was like a really light period for 3 or 4 days, but there was never any pink or red. I took a hpt on feb 6, then again on the 15th, and another on the 21st- all of them have been negative. Its now march 2nd and still no period! But I'm having cramps in my lower back and discomfort but not quite menstral cramps. I'm not having any pregnancy symptoms, my breasts are normal, not sensitive to smells, no nausea, etc. My stomach is normally flat and in good shape but I have been bloated and my stomach feels hard. Its also become uncomfortable to lay on my stomach because it feels like I'm laying on a hard ball in my lower abdomen. I've been under a lot of stress lately with money issues and worrying if I'm pregnant- but the negative tests and lack of symptoms are throwing me off. What's the deal?

Talk to your doctor and get a blood test done. Have you been tested for hypothyroid?