My boyfriend and I were fooling around 2 months ago and he stuck his penis in a couple times (unprotected).  However, he pulled out, and then came.  We were very frightened, so we took the Plan B pill within 12 hours of the incident.  This was also while I was PMSing and cramping for my period which then proceeding to come 3 days later.

I also had a period the next month, so now I have had 2 periods since that incident and have had no sex.  However, I have been having increased discharge and bad diarrhea/constipation for the past 4 days and just feeling overall nauseated.  I took two pregnancy tests and they both came back negative.

Please help me, I am so terrified and have no idea how to handle this.  I am feeling many pregnancy symptoms, and even though the tests said negative, I don't trust those.  I've been reading a lot online and it has me so scared.  

Also, we just had sex twice yesterday and I was ovulating... we used a condom both times, so now I am scared about that as well. We are done with sex we both agree. 

bump. someone please help me =[ 

How did everything turn out? Was it just symptoms of plan b or were you pregnant?