1) I am currently away from my desk, beating my head against the wall. Your message will be replied to once I have reached a level of numbness sufficient to cloud my vision to the point I am able to formulate an appropriate response to your request.

2) I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.

3) You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.

4) I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from holiday on (enter date). Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.

5) Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first ten words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.

6) The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again. (The beauty of this one is that when you return, you can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over).

7) Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.

8) I've run away to join a different circus.

9) I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons. When I return, please refer to me as 'Margaret' instead of Phil.'

HA! I'm gonna have to use one or two of those, thanks!!

#4 is very applicable in my office

What killz me, is my phone clearly states I am out of the office, yet I still get messages with peeps wanting to set up appointment times. wth?

Hey I posted those on Thursday night here:

I guess no one really reads them when I post them.

See if I post any more jokes here!

:D

I currently can't post "away" messages!

I currently can't post "away" messages!
Sure you can, just set it up every time you go to bed!