i have just recieved a mail through the post about linea 7 slimming pills... on their magazine they state they have won a gold trophy for "slimming & discovery" in Paris, Gold medal in Brussels 2006 exhibition for the most active fat reducing molecule and a Bronze medal for the most effective product at the Zurich Nutrition Show.
I am thinking of ordering these but am not sure whether they work and also cant seem to find anything on the net about them?
Their magazine states.. "Lose up to 27 pounds of fat with only 7 capsules"
Please can you let me know more about this product? and its side effects if any?
I cant even seem to get hold of a contact number of this?

I was about to purchase these but thought I would find a little about them and couldn't! Only a PO Box No in Bedford is given and no phone number. They say that they have been marked in France and Italy for over a year - why doesn't anything come up about them then? Does anyone know anything about Dr Stephone Doyle who is recommending them?

I too got a package in the mail with these pills on them. Let me know if you find anything informative about them.

I also received this mailshot and have decided to give it a go (based on a vague recollection of reading an article about the fat burning properties of a pancreatic enzyme. Not the best basis for decision making, I know, but I'm getting desperate!)

Sent away my postal order on Thursday 18th Jan, will let you know what happens.

Mo.

I also received this mailshot and have decided to give them a go.

Will lwt you know what happens as soon as they arrive.

Mo.

I also paid for these pills and they were shipped on Jan. 15th. The lady that I spoke with said that they would take 2-3 weeks to arrive, I was thinking snail mail, but she said that they were coming from France. Not sure about that, but I will see when I get them. I will be back on and let you know how they worked for me... :-)

its my second days on lenia 7 and i lost 4 pouds......dont know if i will loss the 27 pounds like they said buth will let you all know . Side effect dont know yet .

My friend just ordered this pill, but also couldn't get through on the given phone number, so we'll see what happens. I'm waiting impatiently for a positive feedback on this stuff, cause i need it quick! Need to lose at least 25 pounds before March 3rd, but can't take anything that dries my mouth and throat out....singer. Anybody have any ideas ?

i gave it a go tooo but i paid with a check and that was three weeks ago. haven't gotten anything in the mail and the bank tells me it hasnt been cashed yet.

yes i have heard about them had something through the post and have ordered them and will let you know if they work

I have ordered the linea 7 today, February 5, 2007, could not really find anything about this product over the web, took me at least 3 weeks to get through on the phone line. which made em a little leary but and quite deperate to lose weight when nothing else has seemed to work. If anyone knows anything about this product please post if not I'll try to when I get them here said 2 to 3 weeks :-P :-P

i'm from belgium en recived also a letter from linea 7 in belgium we can order it on a real adres : INSTITUUT LINEA
Centrum Louise Dumincis
Postbus 66
4430 ANS

felefoon: 070/22 02 05
they promise me that i recive my pakige whitin 7 days after i pay whit visa

Do these Linea 7 capsules really work? What is known about them?

I also received the mail and have ordered the pills to see if they work. I should have them by March 1st. I will let you know if I lose any weight.

I have ordered the pills here in Belgium last week and i've received them yesterday.

So today is my first day with linea 7 and i'm very curious about the effect on my weight.

i will keep everybody in touch.

Greetings from Belgium.

Ann