I would like to know about this product.

Hello! I would not recommend you bought these pills because there is no proper information about them online. It must be a scam from the stuff I read online. Those who received the pills said they didn’t work but neither did they get their money back.

I suppose you got an offer in a mail like everybody else did. Their address seems to be located in Michigen but their company doesn’t seem to exist and they have rented a mailbox like all those scam weigh loss companies do. Their phone number leads to a call center that handles many orders. Only this makes one suspect in their reliability.

As for the nutrients, it is thought that it contains orthosiphon and hydroxycitric acid. Orthosiphon is a plant used as a diuretic but has no scientifically proved effects on weight loss. Another product, hydroxy citric acid has been shown to be effective in animals but the same effects has not been proved on people.

I decided to stay away from this product!

i received a pamplet from this company 4 months ago, not interested i just kept in my pending mails. i am glad i kept it. disappointed from all the slimming products and the work out i do 3-4x a week and not geting result, i have decided to give SUPRAVELTE a try. i sent them a month post dated check 3 weeks ago, received the product after 2 weeks...i am now on my 1st week using 2 tablets of Supravelte a day. And each day that I wake up in the morning I see myself shrinking. I have lost 4 inches on my first week, 7 pounds in weight. my post dated check still due on the 27th of august, i plan not to cancel the check as i am happy with the result.

with this product, i have lost nothing but weight!

Quote:

I have taken orthosiphon 3 times a day for 6 months now and have lost 45 pounds. Due to a seriously injured spine and 14 back surgeries , my exercise abilities are fairly limited. I RECEIVED THEM THROUGH A PROMO LETTER that stated for mens use only due to their ddiurhetic properties for women menstrating. I have found these capsules of orthosiphon also decrease my appetite and sugar cravings. H\Just to let myou know.

can u please send me more information on this item like aan address or phone number so i can order it. It would be truly appreciated. send it at **** please Lidia

p.s i also believe in this product but i lost the address.. thank u :D

**this post is edited by moderator ** private e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

Anyone using the Suprsvelte product.... Are you still seeing results with this product, I have tried what seems to be every product on the market. When I had my daughter in 1999, at my 6 week appt, I wieghed less than when I got pregnant. BUT, that was not the case with my son, he just turned 5 and I still have not lost the weight that I gained, plus some. I have been considering trying this product, but I am tired of being dissapointed. I exercise, and watch what I eat with no success. Please let me know if this product is still helping you and have you changed your daily routine any?
Thanks so much, Lisa :D

I had just got this product in the mail yesterday and now i come onto the website to see if it is true or not, i see many different opinion and people saying this is a scam...it is a scam cause i am about to close my checkin account.....
then i hear it is a good product, but no website...whatz the deal....need to know....

I JUST GOT THIS PRODUCT IN THE MAIL I HAD THE ORDER FORM FOR A FEW MONTHS AND JUST DECIDED TO GO FOR IT AFTER ALL WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOSE BUT THE WEIGHT . I'D LIKE TO L0SE ABOUT 165 POUNDS AND HAVE DONE ALL THE FAD DIETS AND EVEN WEIGHT WATCHERS AND NOTHING HAS SEEMED TO HELP AND ITS HAS A 1 YEAR WARRENTY SO I FIGURED ID GIVE IT A SHOT I WISH YA'LL THE BEST OF LUCK AND ILL TRY TA GIVE AN UPDATE IN ABOUT A MONTH AS A TEAM WE CAN LOSE THE WEIGHT

I was wondering if there was any new news for suprasvelte has anyone had any luck with it. I just ordered it and stupid me did research it first ,so someone pkease tell me that it worked for them[/list]

i want to know if it works

Can you please send me the information on this product, address, phone number so I can order.

Thanks, Julie

Hi everyone,

I used this product 4 yrs ago and got great results. I lost alot of water in the beginning but eventually started seeing good results in the fat areas as well (hips, etc) Noticed cellulite diminishing. i am a competitive athlete and it really gave me the edge I needed. Since then I have got married - still compete - but put on 8 lbs. Going to order more today. I looked up the product on-line and found all the horrible scam stories about this product and thought a little about if perhaps I was doing something different back then,,,but no I def. remember this product was the thing that helped me the most. I did watch my caloric intake at the time and of course that helps too, but the main thing is - once you order the product---make the investment---your mental ability to follow thru with your goals is increased by your investment and your need to change. this product amplifies your results! I TOTALLY BELIEVE THIS! Also, the only thing I would mention to anyone is to be certain that you don't have any kidney or bladder or even heart problems prior to taking orthosiphon, as it does reduce water and it may not be suited for people with some conditions. Best to check with your doctor first--otherwise, if your healthy--preferrable in the age roup of 23-55 you should do well...just stop the product if you feel your getting weak or dehydrated. thant could be a sign that you are falling into ill health! that smy take on this product. i think it's getting some bad press. Lots of neg. people out there!
Kelly

Can you please tell me more about your product SupraSvelte. There is nothing listed on your web site about how the product is safe and healthy for us. Can you tell me have this product been proven by FDA. I need more information about SupraSvelte drops. Other wise I can not trust this site. I do want to be scammed.

Thank You,

Hi.. i notice that you posted in January of 2007, stating that you would post later giving us your results.. I don't see your update as I have searched the various links on this topic.

How you doing? ok? Please post your results now. Got Suprasvelte Drops Pamphlet in mail today.. and upon checking to what others are saying about this I am finding it works for some and not for others. Guess it's a 50/50 type of thing? Also if medical problems I am seeing one perhaps might not try them. of at least do this under doctor's care.

I don't have any medical problems currently at the age of 60 but i am over weight from setting at computer all the time lol .

Please post your results along with Anyone out there that HAS had results please post ok? Those of you out there that have negative feed backs do not need to post as I have read all of those already..

Basically looking for the person that posted this original posting and her results or any other Thumbs UP postings.

Thanking you all in advance

-D-

I just received the product in the mail - I am going to take the risk (I have lost alot more $$$ on other products in the past). I have approx 125 lbs to lose - I travel constantly & find it difficult to follow a nutri systems or weight watchers plan - I am hoping to take what I learned from weight watches, south beach & a trainer pair it with this & see sopme results - I will keep you posted