Got another of the bazillions of miracle weight loss mailers, this guy was Mike Williams in '03, is now Mike Skinly, circulaing a junk mailer for a "secret" algae that eats your fat. HUGE weight loss claims in too short time periods, lousy writing, says someone in the U.S. AND in France talked to him about (me, printed my name in these spots on the letters) and there's not much on the net aobut this ripoff guy except ripoff reports............don't waste your time/money on this kind of hype, get real, be wise, exercise, think healthy, eat/drink pure foods, as raw & organic as possible, make healthy choices each minute, don't trust the snake oil salesmen who prey on your fears & incorrect beliefs about yourself!

Community Administrator
Thanx for the info dahjewel, we appreciate it!

I am one of those "desperate" who received a letter from Mike Skinly. and immediately ordered a supply. How naive, or perhaps "desperate-ignorance" I should have known with a surname "Skinly" "Duh"

I just called the number from which I ordered the "Miracle Product" to get an address so that I may return my unused supply and get a "Full Refund"

Katie, (the order clerk) informed me to return it to the address that was on the shipping package, with a letter, I did not need to include my certificate of guarantee of full refund....hmmm...I may be Desperate and Naive but I was smart enough to keep all literature and the shipping Package...I intend to photo-copy everything, include a brief letter and the unused skinly product and send it registered mail...I pray that I get a "Full Refund" of $145.00 ( I had to eat the S/H charges) oh well there goes the 1lb I lost in a total of 3 weeks....Update to follow...on status of refund...AA

Inquiring about the post regarding the refund on the Skinly product... it's been a month - have you heard anything? Received anything?

WOW I just got the info in the mail -- 6/30/07---- and Glad I'm doing my research - obvious this guys still trying to make money off people who are desperate to lose weight!

Just received my not-so-personal letter in the mail with Dr. Skinly's amazing weight loss offer. So what happens to all the extra skin after losing, say, 100 lbs? Had to look this up on line and so glad I did - but I don't have 'stupid' stamped on my forehead so wouldn't have responded anyway. A good, healthy diet & exercise (if possible) -- the only answer to this problem.

I can use the money as much as he - oh! that's right! He has to travel to obtain this special algae (yuck!) so I guess he needs lots of money. Won't be getting mine.

Just got a mailer from a Stanley Brooks whose Quick Loweight plan uses a newly discovered algae. Hmmmmmm, wonder if this is the new Dr Skinly? This algae is suppose to block fat and help lower cholestrol ... that cholestrol part intrigued me.

skinly bio from mike skinly is a joke. i didnt lose a pound. called for info on how to send it back. that was end of january. still havent received my refund.

Heads up to those in Canada. This junk mail re: skinly bio is now circulating here. Don't fall for it. It sounds extremely tempting however as someone who has already been on a "reputable" diet plan involving herbs, I suggest you use extreme caution when falling for a mail in order for diet products. I literally spent hundreds of dollars losing weight and it did work, however the down side was that as soon as I stopped taking the herbal supplements from this plan I regained 25lbs out of the 35lbs that I had lost in a very short period of time. (less than 6 months). My eating habits had not changed that drastically that I should have gained that much weight back!!!! So please do not allow yourselfs to be scammed by someone's get rich quick scam because they have no ethical conscience about using peoples vulnerablabilities against them. Portion control, exercise, and monitoring what you put in your mouth is unfortunately the only slim down plan out there that I am aware of.

I'm looking for the contact information for Skinly Bio for a return and have misplaced my info. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
Elle

My Mom had just asked me about this mailing that she received, so I thought I would check it out online. Since there is really no information as to what this product contains, other than algae. o.O

LOOKS like a BIG scam to me, but here is the info from the mailer, Good Luck to any that need a refund!

The mailing address is
Skinly Bio
511 Avenue of the Americas Suite 642
New York, NY 10011

I was about to send for this but thought I would look online for some info. Glad I did, I will save my money. I have already lost about 30 pounds by walking. Just had a total knee replacement in April 2010 so now I can walk more. I thought it was too good to be true. thank you all. :$

TRY THIS AGAIN.  I SENT 130.99 CANTS ON THE 6-6-2011, I HAVE NOT GOT NOTHING !

THESE DODS NEED TO BE STOPED!!  MIKE SKINLY AND HIS ASSISTANT DR.REDFORD

OR AT LEAST THATS WHAT THE LETTER STATES !!   THEY NEED TO BE LOCKED UP !!!

SOOOO SAD!

WELL I GUESS I STUCK BOTH OF MY FEET IN MY  MOUTH !  BECAUSE TO DAY

7_18_11 I GOT MY PILLS. BUT IF THIS MAN IS REALLY NOT FOR REAL,

SOMETHING DOES NEED TO BE DONE ! SO IN MY OTHER MESSAGE, I

SO MAYBE HE READ ALL OF THE MESSAGES, WHO KNOWS!  SO DOC KEEP                      THANKS  GOD BLESS

DOING THE RIGHT THING, SEND EVERY ONE WHAT THEY ORDERED !!                           

The address I have is as follows: SKINLY BIO 511 Avenue of the Americas Suite 642 New York, NY 10011