Legend

Dear members,

Today, we released a brand new community management platform named ZX 4.0. It should replace the old one and provide better and faster user experience. This new system will help us to create more useful system tools and powerful features that will give more opportunities to our visitors and members for better interaction and experience sharring.

Since this is a new system, it's still in BETA stage and not completely tested by the community itself, so it's possible that some errors or small issues could interrupt your browsing experience. Therefore we kindly ask you to report such situations and system bugs, and our tech team will analyze it and fix it ASAP (based on priority).

We would appreciate your feedback and suggestions for improvements as well, but first we need to have a stable platform so we could built more powerful features that would improve your stay here.

Thanks in advance,

I can't vote for anyone anymore...there's other differences/problems that are different then before but their hard to explain. Like if I'm not logged in then I can't read certain posts, or if I was reading a post before it would state the discussion, the category and then the actual topic so you could just click it to go back but now you can't (if you can understand that?) right now I can't even view a topic %-) and its harder to post a reply.

But I do appreciate the new changes to help eliminate gross people, and swearing and such, it just makes it more difficult for others to reply and receive help from those who have not registered, and for others to be able to read certain posts to receive information. Makes it slower.

Legend
Thanks, yes we are aware of some issues you stated here. The most of them are fixed today.

OK, I took a day off to play on the RR and this morning I had an email notice of a reply at the Comedy Club. It seems to be about the same as it was several days ago. I clicked on the link in the email notice and it opened at page 1 so I had to get over to page 29 to see what Kingfreze wrote. It still showed me as NOT logged in but when I tried to log in at the "Log In" on the right side of the top bar I got the same old popup that asks if I want to save the file or search the internet for a program that will open it. Same thing when I tried to log in using the box at the upper left.

I hit reply and that did seem to work so I wrote a reply and hit sumbit. To my surprise it went through even though I wasn't logged in. When it came up on the forum I WAS logged in ---- I don't know why, I did nothing else to cause that.

I tried clicking on some of the destinations listed on the dark green bar near the top. Some work and some get the previously described popup. all the items in the My Navigator panel bring up the popup so I can't read new posts or look at my old ones.

The popup says:

Name: search.php
Type: Unknown File Type 13.3kb
From: www.steadyhealth.com

If I chose find it takes me here:

http://shell.windows.com/fileassoc/0409/xml/redir.asp?EXT=php

Legend
Thank you njoynlife. I want to forward your description to our tech team, so please could you be more specific with this error you listed in your last post above.

Which operating system do you use? Which browser do you use while browsing SteadyHealth?

I acknowledged the issue with page 1, which is an actual problem with linking to the last post instead to starting post.

The second one with auto-logging could probably be your browser's cache and it happens on index/home page only, right? It happened to me today and I assumed it's just the browsers cache so I deleted all cache files and restarted my browser and right after it looks like everything works like a charm.

You can also try to refresh the complete page using combination of keyboard keys SHIFT+F5 on almost every browser. This should help you to skip browsers cache and to download this page directly from the website again.

Let me know if this works for you.

Legend
Hi ppl,

Here is the latest hot-fix log:

• Auto-login works again
  • The name of the last poster added to last post link on forum post lists and visible on link-rollover
  • Email notification on reply link fixed to point directly to the last post instead to the first post
  • Blank page on log out
  • View Your Posts pagination shows now the same number of pages as the actual topic
  • Contact form is now functional
  • Article voting for guests works again
  • Re-Captcha issues fixed
  • Image verification description fixed
  • BB tags fixed

Apparently I'm not getting reply notices on THIS thread. I expected there should have been some activity since the last time I was here so I went back through the Comedy Club posts to find the link. That's why I didn't answer your requests.

For the past couple days the auto log in has been working and it opens on the last page of posts, except for the Comedy Club which opened on the first post when I went looking. However that one was several days old so if the link is customized to select the opening position that might account for this one. All the recent ones have opened at the latest post.

I still get the popup when I try to open anything on the Navigator panel on the right and on "Home, Search, Faq" on the banner across the top. The others all work.

I have a Vista (cough, choke, gag) computer with it's MS browser, IE.

As I clicked on send I saw the reason I'm not getting notices for this thread. For some reason known only to programmers, the "Notify me when a reply is posted" box for THIS thread is NOT checked.

I shall rectify that now.

Legend
It would be very useful for us to check which version of IE you actually use. We tested with IE6, IE7 and IE8 and couldn't repeat your issue. You can read the actual version by clicking on option Help >> About Internet Explorer and then add the actual version (all numbers yo use there).

Thanks!

8.0.6001.18943
cipher strength: 256 bit
product ID: 01402-997-7332157-00061
update versions: 0

So far nothing's changed since my last post.
Because I can't open any of the items in navigator I haven't been able to look at any new posts for weeks.

Legend
This is really oddly, since we couldn't repeat your issue, even trying it on 3 different IE8 versions. Have you tried to use another browser, such as Mozilla FireFox or Google Chrome or even update your Internet Explorer 8 to newer versions?

OK I went to my other computer and signed in there. I haven't used that one for months. It's a 10 year old HP running XP and IE8.

The olny thing different about the IE8 is the last 3 numbers in the version are 702 and it's the 128 bit version.

It opens everything OK and showed 57 pages of "posts since last visit". I didn't have time to read all those so they are of course lost to me now after signing out from that computer.

I quit using that computer for email because the OE on that one chokes up downloading some email messages and I have to go to the Comcast website and begin deleting messages from the mailbox that's choked up at the time until I get rid of the one that's causing the problem. That's what Comcast's tech support told me to do. For some reason Windows Mail that is the email program on this Vista computer will download those same emails without ever choking up.

Right now I have one mailbox I haven't been able to download anything from on the XP computer for almost a year. Now I can't download from this mailbox since July 3rd. It says downloading message 1 of 952 and stops with an error message while the mailbox has zero emails in it at the Comcast website.

So I have one computer with all my email for over 10 years on it and now this one with a few months of some email that I can't combine on one computer. Now this one works for some things and the other one works for some things, when they both should work for all those things.

I think I'll dig out my electric typewriter and buy a stack of envelopes and postage stamps.

I think I got my problem fixed with the various links not working. I reset the browser to defaults and now they work. I have no idea what settings were wrong or how they got changed.