Legend
Hey there,

I have found a few topics here where some people talking about Trimbia tables. Some of them experienced very good results though, but I'm just too skeptic about this.

However, I researched this story a little bit, but at the end I couldn't find any relevant trace about Trimbia tablet’s source. Obviously, the general source is coming from Singapore, but most of these tablets were sold in Sweden. I never heard that someone in States bought Trimbia pills??

The first question is where they find it and how they bought it?

Most of people got flyers per post and requested Trimbia tablets per mail PO box, but no one can tell us who's behind this. No one bought it in pharmacy, supermarket or elsewhere.

The only trace I found was the company name, called CERTIN. Certin should be the manufacturer of Trimbia tablets but I couldn't find their corporate web site or any other info about Certin company. For me, this means the company DOESN'T EXIST!

The products from non-existent company (for me) are characterized as scam. Buying products that way is also pretty foolhardily. Furthermore I doubt the effectives of Trimbia tablets against obesity. This is a logic upshot, regarding the way of tablet distribution and concealment of manufacturer's data and location.

Bottom line...

My personal opinion is - This is a scam product, but I don't want to return no one from buying it. I'm interested on more information about Trimbia tables and I think a lot of people on this forum trying to find the most relevant information about this.

Therefore, please post your opinion and experiences with Trimbia, it's very important to find out is this really just another scam or a product which is worth to try. Share your experiences and try to help other to make their own decision about this.

Hi! I come from Sweden and there is a big fuss over these pills too. I also received a pamphlet with my name on it. I mean, where could they be possible get my name from? The commercial was for these trimbia pills. It is said that back in 2001, a new molecule for losing weight has been found, that has an ability to take away fat from our bodies. These 4 tablets should take away 8 kg in a month or so. They were promising losing weight with no special effort. And money back guarantee!

There was no phone number on this pamphlet, only an address of the company called Certin, but it was a post box address in Malmo ( a city in Sweden ), which means that their work is situated somewhere abroad. I became a little bit suspicious, so I went online and found forums with Swedes talking about this scam. It seems that, this guy who is from Danmark, runs this company and has been accused earlier for tricking people.

G'Day from Australia down under.
Unfortunatley Australia is now being targetted to flog the Trimbia weight loss tablets. They are being marketed, in Australia by Institiut Trimbia (no match on search) Long Life Consumer SA, 280 Madison Ave. New York USA.
I received today (in my name and posted from the New Zealand mail centre in Auckland - go figure) information on the Trimbia tablets. First thought was "This is too good to be true" so.... I checked it up on the web. I thank you for your information on this scam! I am so glad my son introduced me to the internet last week!! XD Maria

Hello there Maria!

Although some people claim that trimbia is a scam, others have reported that the pills actually worked for them. This is maybe just the way they decided to enter the market and advertise their product (by sending these pamphlets). Maybe they find this to be the best way for them to let people know about their product. At least, that is my opinion.

Anyway, here are some links to posts where people are telling about their experience with trimbia diet pills, so you may have a look and see for yourself.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/trimbia-diet-pills&hpr=TRIMBIA_DIET_PILLS

and another one:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/trimbia-diet-pills-fraud-or-not&hpr=Trimbia_Diet_Pills___Fraud_or_not_

I thoroughly believe that this is a scam. The way the company is set up with lack of accountability, no trace of company details or company registration details, great claims with little risk (except for the price), products not arriving after payment (except for the cases from Sweden); they all sound too fake. The only feedback (positive) were from the same 2-3 people out of so many people (the positive effects could be just a placebo effect, a poor one too, most placebos has got at least 50% chance of working). Also the information on instructions were so different from one country to the other, one says 2 tabs every week, one says 1 tab every 5 days - are we talking about the same TRimbia tablets??

Please be very careful and learn from history.

I have a friend who just got a pamphlet last week too, I believe they are targetting Australia at the moment and will move on when people found out that the product is not what they claim to be.

luckily I did not straight order. I receive the pamplet today, and atracted to buy as I really facing weight problem (with my 5'2" tall, I'm 75kg) %-)

Adelaide Australia 5/1/06

Recieved yesterday the brochure and your 30 day free trial coupon in post office box which is quite new so how did they get the address??????
We were going to pay for this miracle weight loss program but lucky we looked on here before we made our final decision.

Why would you not have to pay postage on the return envelope when it is flying to Singapore. ?

It is not really a FREE TRIAL because if it was you should be able to send it off without any payment. The payment request is AUS $79.90 plus Aus $10 postage and handling.

Chris & Les

In Sweden we pay after we had received the products. I also got the pamphlet to my home address. Are both you and your husband overweight? My friend also got the pamphlet but is not overweight. That’s funny!

Have you definitely decided not to purchase the products? I have never tried any pills, and I wonder if pills work at all. Have you used any pills that helped you?

Thanks for the info

Yes! I believe it is a scam.... I also receive a mailer just the other day... It sounded too good to be true. These people know that anyone with weight problem would give anything for a solution to obesity.

The fact is humans are psychologically all to eager to believe that there is a miracle. Unless you wake up and start putting an effort, there's no such thing as a miracle. I used to be 78 kg and I easily put on weight if I go on eating... The only solution to obesity is a balance of food intake control, regular exercise and lifestyle change. Sorry Mamas! there really isn't an easy solution out of this one. Now I'm 63 kg and still maintaining.

I run at least 4 times a week (sometimes more) at the pace of 10 - 11 km per hour on the treadmill for at least 60 minutes each session. I have a large bowl of oats in the morning, peanut butter sandwiches for lunch, fruits, eggs and milk for dinner after workout. I also have 1 - 2 pieces of crackers in between meals but do not eat anything at least 2 hours before sleep. I do not drink anything with sugar, especially soft drinks. But I still indulge in chocolate once in a while and pizza once in 1-2 weeks, but do not over-eat. I lost at least 10 kgs within the first 2 months. I drink a lot of plain water. Sometimes, if I have a food binge, I would force myself to nibble on a fresh carrot or fresh celery (btw, I don't like the taste of carrot and celery). The binge eventually disappears.

So that's the tip for all you people out there who wants to work on losing weight. And I am not charging a single dime out of that. It really has worked for me. It can work for you but only if you put the effort.

At the way my name and address was written on the Trimbia mailer, I believe our details were provided by insider of the banks issuing credit cards... I heard bank employees are paid handsomely to provide names and addresses. However, not to be alarmed as most only provide name and address and would not go to the extent as providing other sensitive information as it would constitute breach of confidentiality.

Just so that you all know, I sent a note saying, "Thank you for the info, but I think this is a scam... better luck with someone else" in the reply-paid envelope provided... so they'll be paying for my message to them... I recommend everyone to do so to teach them a lesson not to mess with us!

Have a nice day and good luck!

Hans, Malaysia :-D

Health Advisor
Way the go Hans! I agree with you 100%! This is what I have been telling all the time but unfortunately this message doesn’t want to be heard.

I have been doing the same thing you did, cut down on certain foods, exercised and managed to lose 10kg in 4 months. I find it successful.

Anyway, I didn’t know this about the bank employees giving out confidential info to these companies. Do you think that’s the story with Malaysia only or it is spread world wide.

I wish you good luck with maintaining your weight! Keep up with the good work!

Hi, I am so glad I decided to look up these Trimbia tablets as I was just about to order them from the flyer that I received in my mail box the other day. I have now decided not to after reading what many of you have said. How can these people get away with it and how do they get our addresses to mail these flyers out to begin with. I hope the people who have already sent their credit card details and been billed can recoop their loss if they have not received the pills. They do say a 60 day money back guarantee which like some of you said, makes it sound genuine and also the flyer looks genuine. Well good luck to you all with the weight loss. Me, I have decided to go about things the natural way now (that is healthy diet for a while and exercise). o.O o.O

Yes this is definitely a scam. You mention the cost stated the name amount on my pamphlet. NZ$70 and also postage NZ$10. So how you they caculate the same cost in all country in different currency.

Also in the pamphlet no mention what these pill contain of?

Yeah and how on earth they get my address or to know if I should lose weight or not. Pass. Oblivously have access somewhere along line to all personal address. Security of personal detail worldwide still isn't safe for anyone.

Hi there

I'm a Kiwi from Nz, (Palmy Nth), i just received a brochure yesterday2. I've been reading every1's comments and thinking OMG, stink....and Yep i thort it was 2gd 2 b true but was kinda hoping it was :cry:

The thing i wana know as well, how much is this product really???? You've said it's $79.90 Aus - $10 Aus P&H well funi enuffffff - thats the same price they'l selling it for here in NZ???? I mean i know the currency isn't that much more BUT i know it aint the same, the price would at least be an extra 10 or 20 buckX????

So yeh Dunno bout this - a bit sus if ya ask me -i guess it's more wishful thinking if anything.Dammm!!!!

Yvet

Got flyer in the mail yesterday promoting trimbia for Aus$69.90 plus $10 postage! Looks like the scammers are selling $10 cheaper for the Gold Coast than Adelaide!! Make your mind up rip off merchants!!

Legend
Hehe, yep it's funny ;)