where does it come form?

I am not sure if I understood your question correctly but I will tell you something about the drug.
It is made by CibaGeneva Pharmaceuticals and mostly used for USA market although Canadians use it as well. They are planning to expand to the European market if they haven’t already.
The generic name is Methylphenidate and the drug acts on the central nervous system. The way it works is not clearly known neither is the way it produces its stimulant effects.
It is most commonly used in children (over the age of 6) who suffer from AD/HD, a mental disorder characterized by problems concentrating or listening to others, memory problems, problems following instructions, forgetfulness, hyperactivity, impulsivity, etc
The way it works on children and people is by making them calm and focused. Although not clearly known, there are speculations that the drug increases dopamine levels in the brain and in that way improves their attention and focus.
Ritalin is usually used along with the psychotherapy to improve self-esteem, and social and family functioning.

I've found that many children on this drug, has tendancies to act out even more, once their bodies get ammune to it. I've had siblings/family members on this drug, and i do agree that its helps; but it can also increase suicide thoughts in teens and children, often, these teens and children end up, moving to somthing worse like drugs or alchohol, to fill the gap they begin to feel, after becoming ammune to the drug. o.O Some people just don;t know what it feels like to be on this drug and what kind of affect it can have on your life.