Iam 27 years my periods are regular and sexually active.on feb 26 my period supposed to come but it did't .I tested with so many Hpt s the result came negative.right now 18 days late still getting negative result.iam feeling my stomach is bloating and cramping and sometimes very tired.am i pregnant .can any one plz give me the reply.

I'm in the same boat! I schedualed a blood test with my doctor for monday. Maybe you should do the same thing. I will keep you updated with the results. Good luck!

I have been keeping up with my period for that last year. I have a 30 day cycle and I have never been late. My last period was started March 25th, I had sex on April 8th (14 days after my period), and noticed clear and stretchy cervical mucous from April 10th-15th. I should have started my period on April 24th but it has yet to come. I know it is ony 3days late so far but that is not normal for me. I took a hpt the day I should have started my period (April 24th), I also took one on the 25th & 27th- All of which had a negative result?????? I don't know what to think, I scheduled a doctors appointment for May 3rd. I have been cramping really bad as if I'm going to start but I don't and also I have been getting shooting pains and throbs.... Its weird, I don't know what to make of it.