Hi me and my husband had unprotected sex on June 7th, my last period started on May 15th and my normal cycle is 30 days. I seem to be 5 days late but have spotting a brown colour, is it possible I could be pregnant?

Thanks for yoir advice

Lisa xx

If you take a test it will be accurate by now. You could be pregnant, so take an early pregnancy test.

Thank you for your reply. I will buy a test tomorrow. xx

I too am 5 days late. I started my last period on May 25th and my normal cycle is 28 days. I feel bloated ,constipated, moody, crampy off and on, and have more vaginal discharge then normal. I run to the bathroom because I think that I will get my period but nothing yet. I also found 3 small drops of blood in my underware could that be implantation bleeding. If I don't get it by tomorrow I will get a pregnancy test

i now find myself in same situation as you described in your post dated in june...has it been resolved...thanks ingrid

My period usually varies three days before or after the previous month. It was "supposed" to come around the 12th of September and did not come around until November 2nd. I spotted a couple times before then. Now it's the 8th of December and it's 6 days late again. WHat's wrong with me?

I am 6 days late, I did a pregnanacy test on the first day of my missed period, it was negative. I have been spotting for 4 days now, pinkish colour, but only when I wipe after I pee. I did a blood test yesturday and I am supposed to be getting the results today, is there a good chance that it may come back positive?

I am in the same boat as these other ladies. im desperate for my BFP have been tracking my cycle, was due Friday 10 jan but had nothing, until today where I have overly light red mucus no cramping. this isn't normal for my cycle. could I be pregnant? have taken 3 HPT and all came back negative.
any advice would be greatfully taken on board...
awaiting your reply