ok im only 17 and i barely ever rarely have a morning erection why is this...also when me an dmy girlfreind get intermit.. i neva have an erection straight away just lots of..well i dont know..pre cum i guess u could say.. just clear and sticky? and even still then i never have a full erection even just random erections..that i BARELY get..are never fully erect why? wot should i do? is there something wrong with me?

Don’t worry. A morning woody only occurs whey you have had a sex dream but don’t cum all the way. When you and your girl get into it do you just spoon and fool around? Sometimes you can have pre-cum without actually getting an erection. The pre-cum just cleans the urethra to make way for the ejaculation your body thinks you are going to do. If you are actually trying to have sex then try more arousing activities. You should be fine.