Hi  ,
I need urgent help .
I am 18 year old boy . I cant think if i have had a wet dream any time before. I probably didn't have it . I masturbate regularly. At the age of 12-13 i used to masturbate 2-3 times a day . But ,I have never been able to ejaculate . I get erections and that is all . Please help

Hi Tushark,

What happens when you try?  Do you get any "feeling?"

Is your urine "cloudy" after you tried?

well because you are 18 and haven't yet ejaculated i suggest you to visit a Dr. for check up.

Thank for the reply .
I do get some feeling . I enjoy it . The erection lasts for 10-15 mins  .Also , please suggest remedies or positions so that i can ejaculate before trying to consult a doctor .
Thank you .

Thank for the reply .
I do get some feeling . I enjoy it . The erection lasts for 10-15 mins .Also , please suggest remedies or positions so that i can ejaculate before trying to consult a doctor .
Thank you .

Hi Tushark,

Not all guys can ejaculate just by using the up and down hand motion. So "hump" their bed for example. Everyone is different. You can do anything you want.

When you get this "feeling" do you stop or keep going? Maybe you just aren't masturbating long enough.

Again, check your urine after this feeling. If it is cloudy that could indicate that you are ejaculating, inside. It's called "retrograde ejaculation."

If still nothing, see your doctor for an exam.

Hey..
Thanks alot ..
I masturbated for around 20 mins  . Then i experienced some white fluid coming out . It had come for the first time . Its called pre-cum , right?Please tell me some thing about it.
But , I dint ejaculate still , because there was no semen later . PLease advice further . I experienced pre-cum for the first time  , so should i wait for ejaculation?What should i do?
Thanks alot for your vital advice .

White is usually semen and sperm. Clear fluid would be precum.

You may have ejaculated. It doesn't have to "shoot" out, it can just "ooze" out.

Keep trying!

18 year old boy lol

No sometimes clear bubbles come out