Whe I jerk off it takes about 30 min of fantisizing & when I cum I cum for about 3 mins shooting jism every where ( I filled a 4 oz. glass) & then I pass out for about 5 min. This can't be normal!

Are you serious ??? I have never heard of ejaculating thst much or for that long..... How old are you ? Have you always been able to ejaculate that much or has it increases as you got older?   Have you ever ejaculated more than once per day? If so does the volume decrease? 3 min ejaculation that must be a hell of an orgasm

if it is true I wish I was like you! Just don't cum in your girlfriends mouth, she will drown!

I don't have any lovers at the current time.

Whst about the earlier questions

Which earlier Question? I must have asked a half dozen.

. How old are you ? Have you always been able to ejaculate that much or has it increases as you got older? Have you ever ejaculated more than once per day? If so does the volume decrease?

You mentioned you asked other questions... What are the names of some of the posts you made? Do you have other questions or concerns you would like answered?

And have been able to ejaculate since 10 & yes it's increasing.I wanted to see how much one time & masturebated into a measuring cup & it measured out to 3 oz. I also pass out after having such intence orgasims . Yes I have ejaculated more than once a day & pass out for acouple of minutes. I can't tell if my volume decreases their's so much. I don't know if it's important but I have wet dreams almost every night! It driving me crazy I feel abnormal It seems like I have a erection constently, esepcially in the morning before school . Ican pee for about20 minutes after waking up!

Yeah, I pas out from 3-5 min. I'm a freak right?

You are definitely not a freak. Although that is a ton of semen most people produced about 5 mL however some people do a produce quite a bit more. When you say you passed out do you literally lose consciousness or do you just fall asleep because you're tired? Did you make another post about not knowing how to masturbate or ejaculate? That person said they can't urinate for 20 minutes after they wake up as well.

It's normal for guys to get erections I. The morning and when a guy has an erection it makes it very difficult if not impossible to pee..... You get erections all the time and for no reason because you are going through puberty so your hormone levels are really high..... 10yo is a bit young to ejaculate.... When did you first start going through puberty ?

U ask if I pass out or fall asleep. I think it's like a faint. It lasts for a couple of minutes , but when I awake I'm exhausted. Yes I made the other post about masturbating & not being able to urinate in the mornings for about 20 min. becquse my penis is so erect!

It sounds like you know how to masturbate and ejaculate lol that's why inwas confused about the post