Hi everyone,

I'm really worried about my fertility. I had been imperviously diagnosed with chlamydia at the age of 16 I had been in a relationship for 3 years so I know where I'd caught it from!!.. I'm not very sure on how long I had the infection for but I had most of the symptoms; lower abdominal pain, bad smelly discharge and pain during sex!! I'm a very paranoid person so since I noticed this I went to my nurse straight away!! I had the swab test done an waited a week for the results. I took all the medication I had been given. I had a follow up swab test about a moth later to see if it had gone which it did!!...

I am now 20 years old an with my new partner of 3 years and we have been having unprotected sex for about a year and 9 months now and basically nothing!! .. He lives far away so we only see each other on the weekends so that's basically the only time we have sex. During this time I had an ovarian cyst at 5cm which cleared up during the check ups for the cyst I had gone hospital and had ultrasound scans, the nurses told me my womb an ovaries look fine but I am now experiencing really bad irregular periods ranging from 27 days to 30 days to 34 days.

I have been to my doctors explaining I am worried about my fertility but they have not been taking me seriously. I have had another chlamydia test and other tests since me and my partner stopped using protection.  I am now worried that the chlamydia from my past has affected me, I'm worrying myself to death here about not being able to conceive!!.. I am thinking to ask for some fertility test soon!!!

Has anyone else been in the same situation and went on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy

There is no need to stress out. Even if there is nothing wrong,  being anxious is an effective contraceptive for many people trying to conceive. Just get yourself tested for fertility so you know what you are up against (if anything).

I'm going threw the same... Have u conceived yet