So, first of all I have pretty irregular periods. That being said I'm not to concerned with how "late" my period is.  I started my cycle (normal bleeding) on December 19 and bled through January 3. (That also includes the brownish discharge before and after). My husband and I had sex a few times a week before and after. Maybe once or twice at the end of my period. I predicted that I should start my period around the 17th because of what my recent cycles were doing. However, it never came. Then from January 29 to February 1, I had a brown-dark brown "period". This was not like my regular period though. It was 4 days and I only had to change my pad once a day.  My regular period is very heavy and long. Then February 4, I spotted brown for about 10 minutes and discharged a very large gooey string. A few of my other symptoms include: sore stomach, sore back, sore perineum, sensitive nipples, sore "side-boob", a few head-aches, nauseous then hungry, dehydration and dizziness. I have also taken 3 pregnancy tests and they've all been negative. Thanks for any help!!!

i dont have any idea about this matter but my suggestion is go to a gynecologist to know futher .