Hello (I'm 21 years old) I went on birth control three months ago and stopped in the middle of September. Had two semi normal periods and then the last time I bled was for two days in October(8th/9th) and ten days later I started receiving clear stretchy cervical mucus. It lasted the 18th-23rd then I dried up for 3 days and it happened again last night (27th). Before I started bleeding on the 8th. I had a headache every day for nearly every day for one week. My hunger has increased, and my mouth has been super dry lately. I suddenly woke up with extreme neck pain to the point where I could hardly move it and unable to drive safely because of not being able to turn my head. That lasted about 3-4 days and then it went away and then mild neck pain showed back up about two days or so later. My fiancé thinks I'm pregnant even though the test says negative. Any advice? This is the first time I've ever seen this kind of mucus. I do not have periods naturally without birth control Nd my doctor said I don't ovulate on my own but after seeing this I don't think that's correct.

IM scared too I went through something like.this ! I need.help.asap.!