%-) well i am having a few dramas and need some advice urgently. I stopped the pill(norimin1 28 day) on the 14th march07 to try for another baby, on the19th march i had brown discharge for 4 days i was told this is like a period my partner and i have been having unprotected sex since the 27th march and on the 1st april i started getting alot of white mucus discharge followed by what i though might have been my period due to the fact i had period pain that night. We had sex that night and the next day no pain nor period, on wed 4th april went to the doc but she said it would be to soon to tell. On saturday the 14th i started to get dizzy spells, with other signs before this like mild pains in lower abdomen, tiredness, always hungry. I did another test lastnight but it came up neg aswell, this wednesday will be two weeks since doc appointment and she said to try then. Is it my body working itself out or could i be pregnant and its to soon to tell

Its really hard to say right now, for some women it can take a couple months for your body to return to normal after stopping birth control..It took me almost 3 months for my period to return....
White stretchy or sticky mucus can be a sign of ovulation....I would wait till you think that your period should start and then test again...
It can take anywhere from 2 months to a year for one to conceive, if you however dont conceive in a year you may want to consult your obgyn..