Hi, I'm 19 years old. I'm now about 8 days late for my period give or take (was due around June 14ish). My last period started on May 14 and I usually have about a month long cycle give or take. I had protected sex with my boyfriend with a condom on June 5 and nothing went wrong with the protection or anything like that that I'm aware of since we always check. Since I always heard it was better to take them after you are past your period date to get more accurate results, I took at home pregnancy tests each day the past 3 days and all have turned out negative. The only symptoms I have are I've been feeling kind of naseous from time to time and I threw up yesterday morning after eating breakfast. I also have a little bit of cramping like my period is coming soon, but no blood has arrived. My boyfriend also pointed out though that I haven't been drinking as much water lately as I should. I want to trust the pregnancy tests since 1. i used protection, 2. i dont have ALL the common symptoms and 3. i waited til several days after my period was due to take the test. Any help here as to what is going on?? I'm hopefully going to planned parenthood either tomorrow or thursday to get a pregnancy test done from them. Should i trust all these results and just accept that I missed a period (I never have before)? Is the naseousness all in my head? Advice Please??

I would say your very lucky that your are able to test this problem at home by yourself. While tests are not always 100% right, they are a good percent of the time. Your morning sickness and similar symptoms could be self-induce and might not indicate a true pregnancy but an assumed one. It's never embarrassing to go to the doctor or planned parenthood to check it out, but you should feel fairly confident that you have done all the right things that you can do at this time.

Well the thing is, I'm down at my summer home at the beach by myself for the week so that is why. My mom works in a school so her and my dad will be coming down and living down here on Saturday. I'm just afraid and don't know what to do. If I tell my mom, she'll surely ask if I'm sexually active with my boyfriend, which I know is going to make her hate him most likely. I just don't know what to do. And also if I do wind up being pregnant, I want an abortion. Which I know my mom would probably not like. Hiding makes it so much harder. Idk I'm just worried and it's literallly consuming my every thought and my boyfriend tells me to relax but it's so hard.

So just to update, today I woke up with heavy blood and tissue like a period. Thank the lord! It's definately more than spotting so I guess I can assume I'm good to go and stop worrying. So weird, my period's never been delayed like that. So strange!