IM VERY YOUNG. WHAT I DID WAS VERY WRONG. IM A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND. HE HAD PRE-CUM BEFORE HE WENT INSIDE ME,BUT I WIPED HIS PENIS HEAD OFF UNTIL IT WAS BONE DRY. HE STUCK IT IN A FEW TIMES BUT HE REMOVED HIS PENIS BECAUSE HE SAY HE WAS ABOUT TO EJACULATE. HE DID NOT EJACULATE AT ALL. HIM & MY OTHER FRIEND THINKS IM NOT PREGO. THEY SAY A MAN WILL KNOW IF THEY ARE HAVING A BABY OR NOT. IM REALL SCARED AT THIS POINT. PLEASE HELP ME. I HAVENT EVEN TOLD MY MOM YET. IF I GET PREGNANT,MY FUTURE IS GONE! I DONT WANT TO HAVE AN ABORTION BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO KILL AN INNOCENT CHILD. I PRAYED ABOUT THIS TO GOD SO MANY TIMES SINCE MONDAY. MY BOYFRIEND SAYS HE'S GOING TO BUY THE PREGNANCY TEST MONDAY & THAT TUESDAY MORNIN WHEN I WAKE UP I NEED TO TAKE IT TO SEE. SO CAN I PLEASE GET A RESPONSE. PLEASE I REALLY NEED ADVICE. WHAT DO I DO??? :'(

Just wiping the head of a penis of any liquid does not remove any sperm that may be present.
That is why we continually recommend IF you are going to be sexually active that you ALWAYS use protection.

As for if you are pregnant, it's a bit early to tell, but you can take an EPT home test...in fact several times, to confirm whether you are or are not pregnant. If you ARE, you will have to tell your mother eventually, but I would wait until you have a positive test before crossing that bridge.

You are feeling upset because you state you have done something WRONG. I would do some serious thinking about WHY you did this, and what you want from the relationship with your bf.

As far as a man knowing if they have fathered a child... HA! Once he's left his sperm in a woman, he has no sensation to be able to say whether she has conceived or not. And the fact that he's not ejaculated inside you means nothing. He had unprotected sex with you and pre-cum or not, he may have had sperm in his urethra or on the head of the penis. You MAY be pregnant.

Withdrawing and HOPING that you didn't et pregnant is no way to practice birth control. You need to speak frankly with a medical clinic or planned parenthood, and soon.

Good luck.