in a river, i don't really know what was going on, but we didn't use protection and he didn't pull out. this morning i had diarrhea, i'm too young to buy plan b and i don't trust anyone else, what can i do? also, my period is completely irregular all the time. i need help, and fast ): i only have about 2 days left before i cant take plan b anymore.

i had sex for the first time in a river.

I know you can buy Plan B at the pharmacy without a perscription but I think that you have to be over 18. I am not sure how all of that works but have you tried going to planned parenthood. I know they give Plan B there also but I don't know if there is an age requirement. Call your local Planned Parenthood or other clinic and ask them if they would distribute it to a minor. They will probably want to see you and do an exam. But it's at least worth a call to find out.

Good luck!