nothing i drink makes the thirst go away...this has been going on for a week or 2 now...but its not the first time its happened.. i know im not dehydrated (i am drinking plenty of water and what not) but nothing helps.. and i know its not diabetes my blood glucose is never above 95....its always like 80-95, occasionally it gets to like 100 but never above that.. my onocologist never says anything bout it being to low so i nevr worry...but lately my thirst is getting overwhelming

Excessive thirst by itself does not necessarily mean that you are ill. High air temperature, extreme exercise, eating lots of salty food can all make a person thirsty. You mentioned that you do not urinate excessively, but you drink a lot of fluid. So the water has to go some place. However, you did not mention that your body becomes bloated due to retention of water. The fact that you mentioned your oncologist leads me to surmise that pituitary tumor resulting in diabetes insipidus has been ruled out. So let me just make a guess. Prolonged consumption of large amounts of protein powder to build lean muscle mass can lead to excessive thirst.