Hello! It is true that it’s summer and I drink a lot of liquid but I have been urinating so frequently that it started to worry me. Something like this has never happened to me before. I mean it did, when I had a cold but this is a bit strange. Are there any medical conditions that can cause this frequency!!!!

Hi there! You should know that frequent urination is a symptom of many disorders/diseases.
I found out about it when I had a UTI which is an urinary tract infections caused by a bacteria. Other possible medical conditions that cause often need to urinate are bladder conditions, kidney conditions, prostate conditions as well as metabolic conditions like Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, diabetes insipidus. I think you should definitely pay a visit to a doctor!!!

Your symptom of frequent urination can be a sign of few conditions, which are all related to the urinary tract.

Most common is urinary tract infection and this condition is easiest to treat. Once your doctor, by doing some urine analysis, confirms that you are suffering from this condition you will be prescribed antibiotics.

Symptoms of UTI will be gone in a few days but don’t mess around with your health and do as your doctor told you! This means that you have to drink all courses of antibiotics even if you don’t feel the symptoms anymore.

In case that you don’t UTI can reoccur so you will have to do the same procedure once again and you can complicate your life for nothing.