Last time I used ketamine I was having a great time even though my friends could not come. Still, one thing bothered me a lot. Noticing a weird sound while on ketamine was really annoying. I have been playing my favorite music and that sound was ruining everything. This happened last two times, I cannot say exactly when, but I guess right in the middle of the trip. What could that be?

Who knows, my friend? Using any kind of drug will even make you see pink elephants! I know that, I saw them once, they were green though, not pink. Still, you do know that messing with brain substances could and will eventually will break the user. One way or another. So, those sounds there are nothing more then your own individual perception of things around you.

Check for any electrical devices that are on near you..k can make you very sensitive to sound