hello,
past 3 months ago i went a discotech(it was my first time too) after i came out form there i hear the echo sound up to 3 days thn after that my right side ear is working properly but still my left side ear is not hearing properly.i mean i could't even atten any phone through my left side ear.and also still i am hear a sound uuuuushhhhhhhh.....smtg like that I don't ve any pain in my ear .please advise me wat would be the problem? it's permanent failure? or it will be cure??? plsssssssssssss

Hello there,

It is probably nothing to be worried about. Modern discotheques have very loud sound speakers and they can cause damage of your hearing but this is highly unlikely and since this was your first visit to the discotheque this what is happening to you is probably just the consequence of too loud music.

I remember when I first started to go out I had problems for days. I couldn’t hear normal and everything had some background noise. After few months I got used to it but even today when I am out and the music is really too loud I get these same consequences.

But in case that you still have problems with your hearing after few days consult your doctor.

You may have a ruptured ear drum and you should see an ENT specialist. Do not put anything in that ear and keep water out of it as it will cause infection that will make complications. Usually, it will heal on its own in about 4 weeks and is only temporary. Good luck.