I have been on marijuana for almost four years. I am on college now and suffice it to say, my horizons have widened. A lot. Now I am on Ketamine, been on it my first semester and I really enjoy it. Still, I am confused. I know all about marijuana bit Ketamine is something new. What about addiction? Can you die from Ketamine?

Of course you can. You can overdose on any drug and that might lead to tragic end. Also, if you mix it with some other substances, you might experience severe health problems, that again, could end fatally. As for addiction, I assume that you already know the answer. You can get addicted to K just as easily as to any other drug. I have been on opium for entire college time, still do not understand how I got my diploma, but somehow I have managed to stop.

You id**t, you can't die from it!!! The lethal dose for K is 4.5grams and you'd be whacked of your face before you got that much up your nose. Addiction, again wrong, you can form a habit like anything else but physical addiction... no.

If you're using this in college, i say HAVE A NICE TRIP MAN!!!! but don't forget to learn, that's something all humans should do. f**k the monetary system just learn because you want to...... the revolution is coming!!! JUST YOU WAIT!!! Peace

kaaayh dude above me you CAN die off of K if your new ^o)...
if you've ever read that sh*t ...
like you can die dont do that sh*t like its pathetic & retarted,
the most stupidest thing EVERRR,.

The only recorded true death of Ketamine is from the guy who created it as he overdosed on it whilst taking a bath!

OK here u go man i have seen and been in the rave seen long enough..... i have drugs all around and the fact is u can not die from k..... the k going around now id high grade human k..... the k everyone does was made for human to ingestion.....
additions a no to.... u can get addicted to the feeling of a drug but just like x, acid, or shrooms, and even weed there is nothing addictive in its chemical compounds.....

So it can be a dangerous road but there is a lot higher chance of u dying in a car crash than overdosing on K.....

A friend of my oldest daughter did k and woke up 2 days later in the hospital. She was studying to become a lawyer, had a handsome fiance who was studying to be doctor, had a hugh and loving family and was a friend to everyone she came in contact with.
Today, 13 years later, her day is spent sitting in a wheelchair, in a diaper, moaning and drooling on herself.

Need to know anymore? I think not >;)

I hope MY tax dollars aren't paying for YOUR "education".

There's a lot of drugs that you can do that will really mess you up. Of course, a lot of people do K without any major harm, but the long-term effects of the drug haven't really been studied. If we already know what tobacco does and how bad that is for your health, K could be substantially worse. Are you interested in learning more?

I was a heavy "K" user long ago.
I never felt that I was addicted or that I could not control my use, I could.
I have some of the best moments of my life but as with any drug or mind altering substance moderation is key.
It can be fun, but when you start mixing more mood altering drugs with it, your headed down a slippery slope.

I actually tried to take my life by drinking 7 liquid grams on day and woke up in the hospital 2 days later.
Needless to say I was not happy about it then but certainly am glad about it now. So " can it kill you" I'm not sure how much you would need to take or how but more importantly, Do you really want it too ?

Bottom line is experimentation is a part of growing and learning ... but only if you survive it !

i wouldn't say that is very good advice.
You really shouldn't be promoting any kind of drug use, moderation or not.
"experimentation is part of growing and learning" i agree, but not with drugs.

I agree bbfeet. There sure are some drugs you can experiment with, but they aren't very good for you and some can really mess you up. Of a lot of drugs out there, Special K is one of the worst. I don't know why someone said it would be par of the learning experience--you don't have to do it to learn not to do it...

YOU CAN DIE FROM K, MY FRIEND GOT FOUND DEAD AFTER SNIFFING 5 GRAMS. SHE WOZ ONLY 14, THINK ITS THE END OF THE KETAMINE ROAD FOR ME, IT DEPENDS PEOPLE BUILD UP A TOLERANCE TO IT MY BOYFRIEND AND HIS MATE DID HALF A L (25G) IN 4 HOURS HE STARTED OFF WITH LIL BUMPS OFF A KEY BUT NOW HES DOIN GRAM LINES EVERY DAY ITS JUST A TOLERENCE THING I GUESSS

It's not tolerance, it's luck mixed stupidity >;)

ketamine is the greatest drug out there if injected... be clean abou it, get your hands on pharmaceutical grade ket, use clean needles, dont share the needles, dont take more than 100 mg / injection ... also stick to intramuscular not intravenous !...... you dont get addicted physically, if you really like the drug ... not taking it will feel like your missing a loved one .. but physical addiction and stuff like that will not be an issue .... dont overdo it also .... you can go pretty bonkers from the stuff, cheers