I enjoy my workouts in the pool. However swimming lap after lap in the same lane and in the pool I’ve worked out in for the last couple of years, became boring and tedious. Sometimes it takes a superhuman effort to force myself to do the same workout day after day. I wish I could find a way to bring my favorite music to the pool, and finally enjoy every lap. Is there a way to enjoy music while swimming?

There is a way for you to enjoy every lap. There is a small company in California that specializes in such aquatic training. They came up with the solution to boring workouts. It’s called the SwiMP3. You can listen to your own music during your swim workout. Your laps will go faster and workouts will be pleasurable. The device offers good underwater sound quality. What is good about it is that you don’t need any special software – just can just drag and drop your Mp3 files onto the player. You’ll also get a USB cable to download songs from your computer and carrying case.

There is also the Speedo Aquabeat underwater MP3 player. When I discovered it, I thought it was the best invention ever, and now it's hard to keep me out of the pool. It's light (floats), tiny and it clips neatly my goggle strap. The waterproof earpeice is fantasticly comfortable and sound quality is incredible. It can be charged using usb, plays wma and mp3 files that you simple drag from your computer and drop onto the aquabeat. The battery gives up to 9 hrs continuous play. Mine has a 1gig capacity but there is also a 2gig Speedo LZR Aquabeat available.

That's cool. I love swimming so I don't need music to keep me motivated but I love that they have waterproof mp3 players now.