Okay... this may be long, but please stay with me. I would like to know what the chances are that I may be pregnant. I think that it is still too early to take a test, so if anyone could help me out it would be very much appreciated.

My last period was supposed to start on October 5th, but did not start until the 17th. It was very, very light (even in comparison to my usually light periods) and barely lasted two days. I have used my Nuvaring normally during this time, except for the fact that I had to put it in late because my period itself was late. I had unprotected sex the day after I put my nuvaring in place, and since you are supposed to wait seven days (now I find out!) I'm afraid I might be pregnant.

Please comment. Thank you.

i know you are suppose to put it in no matter if you had ur period or not one week after you take it out, so that you stay protected, i think you may be, because you waited so long and then had sex

Hey i am also on the nuvaring. My period lasted for 2days 2weeks ago. I put my ring back in on wednesday after my period. A day after i had unprotexted sex. I have been getting stomach pains, and nausea for 3 days now. I dont know if its just the nubaring symptoms or if im pregnant. The nuvaring never had me feeling like this before and ive been on it for about a year.