Hi all, I'm not exactly sure where to start...
First things first, my hubby and I have been trying to conceive for over two years now and have already seen a fertility specialist.

here's a run down of everything I've been experiencing...

- I had a diagnostic laparoscopy on August 26.
- Menses started on August 28 for the first time in 3 months. Lasted 5 days and was very heavy and had light cramping
- September 13 was diagnosed with a UTI, Macrobid for 3 days.
- September 16 I started cramping as if I was going to start my period (would have been 1 week early, but never showed)
- cramping lasted 3 days and went away
- September 21 I awoke and my breasts and nipples were extremely sore, tender, and tingling (and still are very sore) and my breasts are larger
- September 23 my cramping started again and goes off and on all day
- Since September 23 I've started feeling very nauseous off and on all day (and still am)
- Period was due between September 26-28 and didn't show until September 30. Very heavy cramping, very light period so far.

I don't know what to make of this. I've never felt nausea before my period and usually I start my period 2-3 days after the onset of cramps.

What do you ladies think?

Well, you said that you have seen a fertility specialist so did they put you on any type of medicine to help you conceive? Maybe that's what caused all the symptoms. Everything you described sounded like pregnancy symptoms and sometimes you can even bleed for a little in your first couple months. And cramping is very normal. What it is caused by is your uterus expanding to make room for a little one.

I would say that as long as your period does not get heavy, which is a sign that the bleeding actually is a period, I would try taking a hpt. I wish you all the best luck!

I haven't been on anything medication wise since late last year. Out of curiousity what would you say would qualify the difference between a heavy and a light flow?