My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex frequently, I am unfamiliar with when I'm supposed to ovulate, yet my period is usually right on track. The week i was supposed to get my period it didnt come, yet i had many signs of pregnancy, such as tender breasts, cramping (light), and nausea. 3 days before it was a week that i had missed my period i took a hpt, and it had a very faint line in the result window. i took a second one the next morning, and the same thing occured. the day after my period was a week late i started bleeding. it was very scattered throughout the day(s) and it was a pinkish color most of the time, yet the bleeding would become slightly heavier and turn a bright red, then return to the very light pink. this lasted for 4 days including the day it started. the last day it was a mix between pink and brown. i've tried searching on different websites but am now just confused on whether or not i could be pregnant. advice? please and thank you.

Have you taken another test since? I've read that people do bleed when the embryo implants but if you're concerned see a doctor who will be able to do a blood test.

Good luck

i have not yet taken another test. i am aware of the implantation bleeding or "spotting" that may occur, it just severely confused me because of how the blood was, it seemed like a regular period at times and others it leaned more towars spotting. unfortunatly i do not know of a doctor who will do a blood test, unless it is able to be done by a "family doctor" instead of at a clinic such as Planned Parenthood. i do know that they do not give blood tests unless its for a medical condition. (i.e. ectopic pregnancy) otherwise they do urine tests. i very much so appreciate your response.