I think that pupil of my left eye is larger than the other. First I thought that I am imagining, but then I ask my girlfriend and she thinks so too. Should I exam this?

I think you should and quickly. Did you use any eye drops? Your pupils can be widening from adrenaline medications such as epinephrine. As it is only one pupil larger, then this can be a symptom of a syndrome or even serious conditions.

.......

My left pupil is bigger than my right...mainly when tired. Has been like this for years and glad to say had it checked out..........apparently it`s just overactive.

my left pupil is also bigger than the right. the doctor says there's nothing to worry about. Sometimes it just doesnt act as fast or it depends on lighting in the room. It is also a symptom of migraines, even if you dont get headaches

i was born with my right pupil bigger than my left. i had it checked out and theres nothing wrong with it, both eyes react exactly the same. Personally i dont think it is anything to worry about. But if anyone does know the name for this condition would you please tell me!?

This sounds a lot like Adies Syndrome, where one eye takes longer to dilate than the other

Hi guest
my daughter was born with the same condition. i have been told it is called aniscoria. her right pupil is larger then the left. had tons of ct scans and mri, nothing wrong detected. doctors have told me 20% of people are born with it.

I have had the problem since 2001 or so (well, that is when I noticed it whilst looking in the mirror). So far, after an MRI of the brain, CT scan of the heart, and tons of eye tests, absolutely nothing wrong. But I wonder why I continually get pain "behind the eye" as well as a very red vein that goes from the inner side of the eye to the pupil... it's odd.

But "apparently" I'm ok.

Look up Aniscoria for more information on this symptom.

im having problem with my vision. my left pupil is larger than my right pupil.. im experiencing extreme doublevision, and my doctor advised me to cover one eye..then change it to the other side every 2 hours. however, i already had MRI, LumbarTap, and other lab tests but all results are ok. i was wondering what this could be? thank you so much..

I have had the same problem since last year when i getting very dizzy, got a mri done and everything clear, i worry everyday about something wrong with the he brain but the doc keeps saying it a conic tension headache, i find with little sleep or stress i get dizzy and unbalanced and when i look at my eyes the left is always bigger, please help

This is called Anisocoria, if you noticed that it just started happening see your eye doctor and have them evaluate you. Some people are born like this but never notice, others could be caused by other medical reasons. Either way please see your Ophthalmologist as soon as possible. Better safe than sorry.

I had the same problem to,it turned to to be colitis also ulcers in the eyes,its very painful but there are drops for that.