one of my pupils is bigger than the other i need help my parents wont let me go to the eye doctor!!!

~Thanks Christi :)

Hello there

Are you absolutely sure that one of your pupils is bigger than the other? Sometimes the size of your pupils can depend on how much light your eye is subjected to. For example if it's very bright in direction your eye is facing that pupil will be smaller than the other pupil.

And did you have some kind of trauma lately? I am asking this because various traumas can cause different size of your pupils but I believe if you had experienced something like this that your parents wouldn’t say no to visit your doctor.

And there are few more very serious conditions which symptom is different size of the pupils so try to talk to your parents one more time and let them know if there was any kind of trauma you were involved into.