My pupils have been huge for two weeks. I had an intense migraine a week ago that made me vomit. It was a migraine behind my eyes and really hurt behind my right eye. After that I noticed that my right eye was larger then my left! So now both my eyes are still large and the right is always slightly bigger than the left!

I am 23 years old. I do not drink, I do not smoke, I do not take any medications, I eat a balanced diet, I exercise regularly, and I am not allergic to anything that I know of. My routine has been normal so no new major changes. 

I went to an optometrist and they told me my eyes were healthy and fine! And that i may need to see a neurologist to check out my brain. I also did some research and found out that It could be a tumor or an aneurysm. Does anyone know what this is or has had this problem before???

Hi Guest,

I strongly suggest you follow up with the neurologist. 

Have you a history of migraines?  The reason I ask is that often unequal pupils can be a sign of a brain injury - I'm thinking stroke.  The symptoms can vary.

Follow up, soon.

Good luck.

Thanks Medic-dan. I am making an appointment for a Brain MRI tomorrow. I do not have a history of migraines, just that one time. I will post as soon as I have more info. This is a bit scary. :(

Since you do not have a history, it very well could be a form of a stroke.
Good luck.