Im a 21 year old male
So let me start from the begging, I started to show signs of flu about 13 days ago. I gotta add this too im a chronic marijuana smoker. So the first day of the flu i woke up with fever, headache, and threw up. I sweated it out, but was still a bit lightheaded. whenever i smoked it would intensify the lightheadness. So i would say the sixth day i stopped smoking, was still lightheaded but not as much as if i were high.  I've been to the doctors 3 times so far. first time which was day 7 she diagnosed me abdonmial pain, and dehydration i had high blood pressure, and a pulse of like 130 blood test, and urine test came okay besides high sodium level. I rested but felt migraine pain above my right eye the next day. It could of have been done due to my eating habits because Ive been feeling "full", so i ate a full meal and felt somewhat better. Next day I smoked weed again at night and it intensified it like double. I felt lightheaded, big headache, had bad pressure in my "soft spot" and thought i had a bad anxiety attack. I end up driving myself to ER, and he diagnosed me with sinus headache. again blood, and again urnine test came out fine except low potassium. he suggested i set an appointment for a doctors office .  So i did, because at this point i was just terrified. The 3rd doctor told me that it was just a flu headache i had he checked my eyes for pupil dilation and light reflex. I forced him to set me up for an MRI which is 2 1/2 weeks, and just did thryoid, and hiv blood test.  My eyes dont seem right sometimes very sensitive to light sometimes and, I did an eye test on me last night and i notice sometimes if i cover my right to read letters my left eye would be blury, but not all the time. I'm not sure if its due to me not being able to focus on it fast enough but eventually like 20secs to 1 min later i would be able to read it. my right eye was doing the same sometimes. My pupil was bigger then my left one last night but eventually went back to normal once in light. I still feel lightheaded not as bad, and have a small migrane above my right eye. No fever at all high pulse every single time i got to doctors though. i take my pulse at home and it jumps sometimes 80-120 especially when i stand up. I have really bad anxiety especially since i have to stop smoking(4years constantly everyday smoke), im just concerned maybe its somthing wierd like tumor,hemorrhage, sinus infection , or infection of some sort.. I did have an concussion two months ago and they ruled out anything All 3 doctors ruled flu, but idk any opinions?

add
i wake up feeling nauseous as hell, it wakes me up

hun not sure if this is the same but i been having weird stuff like that too with my eye.i stopped drinking alcohol after years of abusing it  and i have ranged from headaches , dizzyiness , sweating like crazy , cant remember anything , one eye goes blurring , and now panic attacks , swelling behind the bac of my eye , they are saying its alcohol withdrawals even though i hid have some of these symptoms before i stopped the drinking as thats the reason i did stop drinking . so now i feel to unsafe to drive , i started study and feel its pointless going as i cant remember anything by the end of the day , plus sitting in a chair makes me feel weak as . if anyone can shed some light on this its been going on 1.5 months . ive had heart tests thats ok , blood tests show slight hyperhyroid but they say thats ok  .i have depression, and all the signs of hypo thyroid, weight gain  , but for some reason im hyper . hospital doesnt know anything other than im withdrawing , doc knows nothing , over stressing about it , feels like i may as well jus stay in bed , any help please 

My nausea doesn't happen anymore. My doctors and parents are sure its anxiety, withdraw, and the flu. I just have new symptoms though which are small pins and needles ontop my head, sometimes ears sensitive to noise and pop/crackle. I notice if i think about it to long it usually happens with pressure in my head as well. I try to not think about it to often because it reaises my BP. My blood, and urine test came out fine. Im just really anxious to do this MRI.