Once I walk out the door, if I'm not medicated I have severe attacks. I have been trying to purchase adderol or Xanax from an online pharmacy. Have you ever tried that? The hard part of it all is that nobody knows how much I struggle. I struggle to try to show that I'm not struggling!! People ask me how I look so great and nobody knows...do you know how to get any relief I'd do anything. I dont t have a dr or insurance - that's why I want to try online pharma. ;-(

there are legitimate online pharmacies, but depending on the state you live in, you still do need prescriptions for medications such as Xanax or Adderall. No matter how you look at it, these are controlled substances, so any pharmacy selling them without regulation is doing so illegally. I have a feeling you know this yourself pretty well. You need prescriptions of legal online pharmacy as for ones that are online - not to advertise any of them.

For how long are you in this chaos of living your life by being able to function only on medications?

Nicole